What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: A Worldwide Exclusive!  (Read 3059 times)

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
A Worldwide Exclusive!
« on: December 29, 2005, 03:23:11 pm »
Check out what I just went and did an orientation on:

A 2006 HotSpring Vanguard with SS escutcheons, IMD, improved rotary jets, and Freshwater III CD Ozonator as standard equipment.  The customer was tickled pink to be the first person in Texas with a 2006 model.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

A Worldwide Exclusive!
« on: December 29, 2005, 03:23:11 pm »

socal

• so it begins
Re: A Worldwide Exclusive!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2005, 03:26:25 pm »
nice lookin tub term..... looks like your '06 start is going nice.
Marquis dealer

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2005, 03:35:26 pm »
nice lookin tub term..... looks like your '06 start is going nice.

Thank you socal, I sure hope '06 starts off like '05 is ending.  We're not even supposed to get the '06's until the end of Feb. but HS was sold out of last year's models and went ahead and whipped up a couple of brand new ones for our last truckload.  Mighty nice of them to do that for our customers!

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2005, 03:58:19 pm »
that was nice of them.
hopefully i will see a turn around shortly, 05 was a killer. looking forward to turn it around.
Marquis dealer

r100rs

• A real BMW only has 2 wheels!
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2005, 10:06:27 am »
What - no bikini !!!!  Well at least I can't get in trouble with my imagination!!!   Then again!     ;)

r100rs

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2005, 11:42:59 am »
Very nice. The model looks familiar for some reason. I must be hanging out here too often. Will the jets be interchangeable with the current models?  
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2005, 06:31:27 pm »
Yes, the new rotary jets will retrofit to the older spas- that's the actual moving part.

But, as far as I know at this point, the SS trim rings will not retrofit. I am waiting to get more info from the factory about the possibility of swapping out the jet faces. At this point it doesn't look like they will fit the older jets.

PS - Jeff, The Christmas card you sent us was one of the nicest I have gotten in a long time. Thanks, and I hope you have a great new year.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2006, 07:02:22 pm »
I'm sure it would be a huge profit source if the new jet system was backwards compatible with the 700,000 + HS spas out in the field--IMHO.  I'm sure it's probably more complicated to make this happen though.

Your welcome for the card Chas.  I wish you and the rest of the dealers that contribute here a very successful 2006. Sounds like some very cool stuff is on the way........

Yes, the new rotary jets will retrofit to the older spas- that's the actual moving part.

But, as far as I know at this point, the SS trim rings will not retrofit. I am waiting to get more info from the factory about the possibility of swapping out the jet faces. At this point it doesn't look like they will fit the older jets.

PS - Jeff, The Christmas card you sent us was one of the nicest I have gotten in a long time. Thanks, and I hope you have a great new year.

2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2006, 07:02:22 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42