What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Home Sweet Home, Hot Tub Sweet Sweet Hot Tub  (Read 2243 times)

Brookenstein

Home Sweet Home, Hot Tub Sweet Sweet Hot Tub
« on: December 29, 2005, 06:48:24 pm »
After quite a journey that started way too early this morning I am home.  I am also the owner of a new dishwasher.    Merry belated Christmas to my TriX filters.   :D  I will pick it up on Saturday and hopefully I can install it on Sunday and test that bad boy out.

I haven't unpacked my suitcases from the car yet, but I tested my chemicals.  All were good.  I rinsed out my filters for the first time.  One was yucky, the others ok.  Added some MPS and some other thing I can't remember.  Used a magic eraser to clean up some brown crap around the water line, gave it a little kiss... and closed the cover.  It should be all ready to go for me tonight.   :)

Hot Tub Forum

Home Sweet Home, Hot Tub Sweet Sweet Hot Tub
« on: December 29, 2005, 06:48:24 pm »

Guzz

• I sell HotSprings & other things as well!
Re: Home Sweet Home, Hot Tub Sweet Sweet Hot Tub
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2005, 06:58:42 pm »
Welcome home, Happy New year and enjoy your new dishwasher.

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2005, 12:36:56 am »
Brook, I can't remember if your neighbor or your husband was looking after your spa while you were gone.  If your spa hasn't been sanitized in a couple of weeks I would recommend shocking with dichlor.  MPS is an oxidizer and will not sanitize your water.  I'm sure you know this by now but I thought I would mention this just in case.  Have you read the Vermonter FAQ?  He can explain this much better than I can.  I hope you had a fun vacation.

http://www.rhtubs.com/bbs/FAQ.htm

After quite a journey that started way too early this morning I am home.  I am also the owner of a new dishwasher.    Merry belated Christmas to my TriX filters.   :D  I will pick it up on Saturday and hopefully I can install it on Sunday and test that bad boy out.

I haven't unpacked my suitcases from the car yet, but I tested my chemicals.  All were good.  I rinsed out my filters for the first time.  One was yucky, the others ok.  Added some MPS and some other thing I can't remember.  Used a magic eraser to clean up some brown crap around the water line, gave it a little kiss... and closed the cover.  It should be all ready to go for me tonight.   :)

2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Brookenstein

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2005, 01:18:10 am »
We don't know if my neighbor used the spa or not.  My husband put Dichlor in when he got home a couple days ago and has continued to do so after each use.  I put the MPS in as I'm suppose to do weekly, though it has been 3 weeks.  I also put a couple TBS of Dichlor cause I don't really trust my husband.  ;)

Thanks for the concern...   :)

Loving the weather and just enjoyed my first soak.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2005, 01:18:10 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42