What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I miss my hot tub!  (Read 2790 times)

Brookenstein

I miss my hot tub!
« on: December 27, 2005, 01:07:00 pm »
I've been on vacation 18 days and out of water 19 days and am suffering from hot tub withdrawl blues.   :'(   My body aches, my head hurts, and I can't sleep.  Oh how quickly you get  used to the comforts of hot water.

I think I may try out my parents tub tonight...  (I've been traveling every couple days to a new location and haven't had a chance to use it yet) I would really like to be able to compare it to mine.  I'm pretty sure my Envoy could wipe the floor with it, but I need some actual wet test proof to back me up.  ;D

Also, I must add how I miss California.  It was 30 degrees when I arrived here.  A week later it was 22.  A few days later we had a snow/ice/sleet storm.  Then it warmed up to 50ish and has rained everyday since.  60's and sunshine seem like a distance memory and ya'll who tub in 20 degree weather or colder are certifiable.  I didn't even want to get out of bed.   :)

Fingers crossed when I get home my water is still usable.  My husband went home last night and I asked him to superchlorinate.  I will deal with everything else when I get there Thursday.

Anyway, my parents have wireless DSL so I may be able to stop in now and again before I head home on Thursday.  Hope you haven't forgotten me.   :-*

Hot Tub Forum

I miss my hot tub!
« on: December 27, 2005, 01:07:00 pm »

st18901

• '86 Sovereign!
Re: I miss my hot tub!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2005, 02:07:53 pm »
Socal has been warm! It has cooled off now, but Christmas Eve was in the 80's.

Now we're at a frigid 65, with night temps in the low 50's. Perfect for tubbing.

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2005, 02:44:35 pm »
Enjoy the vacation. I bet it's hard to be away from a new hot tub.......  
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

bob5820

• Artesian Piper Glen
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2005, 08:46:54 am »
Just think of how great your tub will feel after the week on the road is over. My last vacation involved a 700 mile drive (each way) and the only thing I thought about on the way home was hopping in that tub. Unfortunately I'd set it to economy mode when I left, so it really wasn't up to temp when I got home and I couldn't enjoy it until the next morning. I was only gone 5 days, so I probably just should have left it in normal mode. Enjoy your vacation.

harry_the_jet

• n8kid fun
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2005, 10:06:01 am »
Enjoy your vacation and your return to spatopia.  I was in the tub a week or so ago and watched a meteor shower in 4 degrees.  It was fantastic.  I can't imagine what it will be like in 80 or 90 degrees during the summer.  

Gair

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2005, 10:47:49 am »
I am also going through a time of no hot tub so I can feel your pain.  I have had surgery for Cataracts in both eyes.  Had my right eye done on the Dec 22 and the other done Dec 27.  Haven't been in the tub sence the 21 and can not get untill the 5 of Jan. ::)

jsimo7

• luvin hot wet nights
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2005, 04:28:44 pm »
I know the feeling. I slipped on ice, fell and put a gash on my leg 2 days before Christmas and have not been in since then. I plan to go in tonight as my leg is finally healed to the point I will feel confortable going in.

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2005, 06:08:26 pm »
I to know that feeling of not knowing how much the hot bubbly water! I never realized that my Coleman helped as much as it does until we went for a week on vacation to KS and boy I was sooooo ready to go home! hehehe

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2005, 06:08:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42