What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Merry Christmas Brookenstein  (Read 1830 times)

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
Merry Christmas Brookenstein
« on: December 24, 2005, 01:10:55 am »
Merry X-Mas Brook. This place hasn't been the same since you left for vacation.  I hope your bad neighbor isn't watching the spa for you while you're gone...... ;D  

Oh, it was 81° today.

Correction. Actually it got to 85°.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2005, 10:43:44 pm by Gomboman »
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

Merry Christmas Brookenstein
« on: December 24, 2005, 01:10:55 am »

Brookenstein

Re: Merry Christmas Brookenstein
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2005, 03:16:36 pm »
Hey... I didn't see this post.  Thanks for the Christmas call out.  Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

The weather up here has been miserable.  I thought the cold was bad the first week, but I'd take the cold over the constant rain.  I checked the 10 day forcast last night and am sad that there is a chance of showers on my son's 6th birthday.   :(  Guess I'm bringing the rain home with me.

BTW, Here is the weather where I am:

Today
Rain
High 55° F
Precip:   100%
Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.

Tonight
Rain.
Low 44° F
Precip:   80%
Rain showers early becoming steady overnight.  Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.  Rainfall around a half an inch.  

Tomorrow
Rain
High 50° F
Precip:   90%
Rain. High near 50F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall may reach one inch.  

My husband flew home last night and I emailed him this morning and asked how the spa was, but he hadn't had a chance to look at it yet.  I'm curious to see if the board I placed over the fence is still there.  I have no idea if the other neighbor used the tub or not while we were gone, (we gave him the key to the cover and some dichlor), but he didn't finish my fence yet.   >:(

« Last Edit: December 27, 2005, 03:17:25 pm by Brookenstein »

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Merry Christmas Brookenstein
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2005, 03:16:36 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42