What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: addiction issue  (Read 4521 times)

st18901

• '86 Sovereign!
addiction issue
« on: December 19, 2005, 04:41:27 pm »
Is it possible to be addicted to your hot tub?

I find myself thinking about it all day. The moment the sun goes down I start the "is it too early to go in?" game.

:-/
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 04:41:52 pm by st18901 »

Hot Tub Forum

addiction issue
« on: December 19, 2005, 04:41:27 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: addiction issue
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 04:59:56 pm »

I find myself thinking about it all day. The moment the sun goes down I start the "is it too early to go in?" game.

Only if it's a full foam spa! ;) ;D ::) Just KIDDING!!

st,
It's not a big shocker that you're discovering how much your mind and body appreciate a good soak. They're made for relaxation and a lot of people don't think they're interested until they try one. Sooo often someone has no inkling until they get in a friend's spa and then they realize that they want their own.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

salesdvl

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 05:29:44 pm »
I go through periodic addiction spells.  I'll use the heck out of it for a while and then go for a while without.  But I am seeking treatment for the disorder.   ;)
Measure once, cut twice.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2005, 05:40:24 pm »
I go through periodic addiction spells.  I'll use the heck out of it for a while and then go for a while without.  But I am seeking treatment for the disorder.   ;)

When we got our spa my wife proclaimed she would use it regualrly. That lasted the first year but the last 3 or 4 years me and the kids use it while she'd take hot baths at night and ignore the spa even at my urging (imagine that, she ignored my urgings). Then 2 months ago she used it out of the blue and now she's in it about 5 days a week. Some day I'm going to figure her out (I'd give her equal time to say how I'm the one who is tough to figure out but I prefer my reality).
220, 221, whatever it takes!

ramdom

• Hydropool 625er.
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2005, 12:28:55 am »
I pine and dwell on going in it all day. It gets really tough when I'm doing the thinking twice - that solo soak for therapy and the social soak with the wife, kids, friends later. I'm addicted, I guess.

There are worse things.

st18901

• '86 Sovereign!
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2005, 03:01:12 am »
to pprove to myselff that I don't have ap roblem, I didn't use the hott tub tongiht.

Sory fo dtypos. I have the shakesss

obi wan

• you're just jealous the voices only talk to ME!
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2005, 08:59:13 am »

you say this like its a bad thing??
after much introspection, I have come to realize that.....umm.... I willl tell you later, I need to run and check on my tub, you know make sure its still hot.... and full..... and since I'm already there.... might as well get in you know.... ;D ;) ;)

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2005, 11:23:02 am »
You know you need help when you start sprinking dichlor on your Cheerios.........[/color][/b]
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2005, 11:23:02 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42