What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Does anybody own a Dupree Bay?  (Read 11562 times)

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Does anybody own a Dupree Bay?
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2005, 11:20:17 am »

Yep that pretty much sums it up.....kinda like 911 porsche .....for those who love it and have to have its the only way to go....and this spa might just be like that if you happen to fall in love with it....built for 2 and not much else....but it is nice if it works for you....

That was a good analogy for me. Thanks.

I was wondering who would buy this and why, and the Porshe comparision answered it; someone who wants it,  and can afford to drop 12K without thinking to much about it.  

I guess I am too pratical and too poor.  ;) I drive a toyota, and have a tiger river. :)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 12:36:46 pm by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2005, 11:20:17 am »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2005, 01:07:15 am »
I own 3 of them right now!

We have probably sold more Dupree Bays from a single store than anyone on the country...It's a spa that fits a certin client and fits them very well. I love the Porshe 911 comparison and use it often.

Funny, I thought that it would be the spa of choice for the well-to-do empty nesters but it has really become a hit for the X-geners and Yuppies! When we see someone one pull up in a little sports car we take bets to see if they walk right up to one of the Duprees.

The last one we sold was to a couple of young military officers that said out of everything they tested it stood out beyond comparison for looks, massage and features.

Bill,
Don't fool yourself on size with this one by the picture you posted. It takes up as much space as an 8 ft spa.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2005, 01:07:15 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42