What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Towel Warmers  (Read 3254 times)

bvd

Towel Warmers
« on: December 17, 2005, 03:02:14 pm »
Anybody come up with a towel warmer that works? The one I've seen is nice but $2000.00. Any ideas on building one? ???

Hot Tub Forum

Towel Warmers
« on: December 17, 2005, 03:02:14 pm »

Anoroc

Re: Towel Warmers
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2005, 03:34:42 pm »
BVD, this post sounds familiar.  Try a search and I think you will find something.

lawdawgva

• 06 Hot Springs Jetsetter
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2005, 04:42:23 pm »
I bought a redwood covered beverage cooler from Target last year.  I dont' know if they still have them online or if you'll have to wait until next year in the stores.  I pop the towels in the dryer on high for a few minutes, pull them out and head to the tub and just drop them in the cooler and shut the lid.  It has kept my towels warm for the better part of an hour.

-Sarge
They're not doughnuts, they're glazed bagels.

J._McD

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2005, 05:25:16 pm »
Great suggestion, but rather than taking them out to the cooler that is obviously cold, get a small cooler to keep inside, pop the robes or towels into the dryer for 5 minutes like lawdawgva says, them put them in a warmer cooler and take it out with you.  

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2005, 05:55:22 pm »
Gosh I have explained this so many times...please do a search first before I do again. I use a light bulb. ;D
Retired

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2005, 07:31:19 pm »
You could also put some of those heat packs that go in the microwave in the cooler with the robes.
Brewman

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2005, 11:21:35 pm »
Yep Brewman has the least expensive, most effective and easiest answer! I sew therapy bags, fill them with  rice and flax and herbs.  Tonight when my guys went out, I threw one in the microwave and then into my towel bin(a small rubbermaid deck box). I never said a word but they noticed the nice warm towels right away.
Alternately, I saw towel warmers at Bed Bath and Beyond but I am not sure about safety for outdoor use!
They were less than $100.00, I think. :D
Support your dealer so they can support you!

grahamtasia

• Life is not short!
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2005, 02:44:59 pm »
My girlfriend will throw a large fluffy towel into the dryer and bring it out to me when I am ready to get out. I wonder if that will change if we someday get married.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2005, 02:44:59 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42