What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: About ready to pull the trigger........  (Read 10456 times)

Anoroc

Re: About ready to pull the trigger........
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2005, 02:17:05 pm »
yes I agree too.  I think...I agree :o

I got to tell you guys.  I sure learn alot from this forum.  some good and some bad but I am always learning.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2005, 02:17:05 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2005, 02:27:23 pm »
Well, I think they both had a point so let's call it a draw and move on.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2005, 04:02:47 pm »
the nice thing about having a choice of quality products is that the customers get what the want. buy from who they like and feel that they get more bang for their buck. standard economics.
razor, your choices of spas are good. either 1 would be a worthy purchase.
but like mendo said, if you still feel like you want a closer look at a Marquis AFTER all your shopping, it wouldnt hurt to keep your options open. just my opinion.
either way, the spa you decide to purchase will be the one YOU like and fits YOU best. happy shopping, and happy holidays.

IMO, the "todays deal" and "special sale" has been used so often in society either from car companies or department stores that when anyone who actually is trying to get in b4 a price hike is usually looked at with some level of distrust. as Mendo mentioned, there was a price increase for 06. customers usually are unaware of such things. maybe we need a new phrase insted of year end or today only??? some code to let everyone know its not a load of bs.
Marquis dealer

Soakin

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2005, 11:44:21 pm »
I am sorry slow thinking soakin....I am sorry that if you do not have the ability to read ....
Re: your apology if there was a misunderstanding.  No misunderstanding.  Even for a slow thinking illiterate, the above was pretty clear.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 02:09:15 am by Soakin »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2005, 01:36:28 am »
Re: your apology if there was a misunderstanding.  No need.  The above was pretty clear.

Looking back, I think your right....It is pretty clear... You still seem to pick apart and paste sentences together but at least this time they were a bit more complete .....
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 02:24:50 am by Mendocino101 »

Soakin

« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2005, 02:31:35 am »
...I have always respected your opinion and found you to be one of the best dealers in trying to keep your natural biases out when responding to questions....
Retracted.

hotubinn

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2005, 10:44:46 am »
Wow, look @ those post times!  Gentleman, please, please don't drink and post.  Be safe and have a Merry Christmas! ;D

Soakin

« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2005, 11:08:05 am »
...Gentleman, please, please don't drink and post... ;D
Can't speak for Mendo, but I was sober.  I had been away all day, had to check a couple of things on the internet, decided to stop in here and found out I was "slow thinking".  Didn't seem very friendly or respectful to me, so I changed my opinion. ;D I'm done with this.  Merry Christmas to you to.!

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2005, 11:48:47 am »
Wow, look @ those post times!  Gentleman, please, please don't drink and post.  Be safe and have a Merry Christmas! ;D

does that mean i have to put my coffee away??? ;D
Marquis dealer

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2005, 12:25:26 pm »
I do not think for those have followed this thread from the beginning, that it takes much effort to see who is been accurate and who seems to be twisting another persons words. As for soakin why you have some desire to try and manipulate and attempt to twist me into a corner , I have no idea. And again if you missed the point on topic that I was in agreement with another member about , than that's on you. Its funny that others have posted here in this thread about understanding the point myself and another memeber was making. And maybe this time you will get it, That is all of major brands will make sure you have service if your dealer fails you. Why this has been so difficult for you to get, I do not know. But when you try and pigeon hole me into a corner and tell me that I did this only out of brand loyalty it is unfounded, the comment about the pricing perhaps being real was because I am familiar with a price increase and could certainly understand that if that was the reason than it was in fact valid. I am sorry but I do not know about price increases for other makers as they do not send them out to competing dealers.

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2005, 01:13:34 pm »
I probably shouldn't chime in, but please tell me if this is an example of a company "taking care of its customers"

An owner of a 3 month old tub has undergone 4 pump replacements and a spa pack replacement. The customer demands a new spa. The manufacturer says no, thats like asking for a new house, we've replaced the furnace and all of the other faulty appliances.

Homeworks Financing Representative

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2005, 01:27:54 pm »
Hotubman,

At this point, Since it is not a structural problem I do not know if a new spa is warranted ....Many people like to make auto comparisons and in that industry they have a arbitration board to decide if a replacement is reasonable ...but 4 repairs would not even at this point get your case heard. It is certainly frustrating for all party's but if the maker is trying to get it right than they should be allowed to do so. I again would be more concerned if it were structural problem. But hey thats just my opinion.

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2005, 01:57:45 pm »
In an extreme case, I could see a manufacturer replacing an entire pak but not the spa itself unless it was a structural issue.

Nice to see everyone's in the Christmas spirit! ;) HOHOHO

Steve

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2005, 02:23:13 pm »
You guys are putting Dad in a bad mood.

Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2005, 02:23:13 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42