What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: perfect night  (Read 2573 times)

iggythewetcat

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
perfect night
« on: December 15, 2005, 02:10:43 pm »
Last night was one of the most satisfying hot tub nights I've had. It was perfectly clear with a full moon right over head. It was about 20 degrees and the steam was  rising up as I lay there ensconced in 101 degree water making the moon swirl. All around (except for the path to the hot tub) was snow glowing in the moonlight. People always ask me, Do you actually use it? No, why would I want to use it? ;D

Hot Tub Forum

perfect night
« on: December 15, 2005, 02:10:43 pm »

water@104

• Sitting here doing what i do best!
Re: perfect night
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 03:04:40 pm »
i have to agree. last night was the bset night so far for a long soak in the tub. we had the water at 104 and with the full moon it was almost like late afternoon in the side yard where our tub is. and it was only about 15-20 degrees. i have a feeling that it doesn't get much better than that. ;D

rick_in_cleveland

Re: perfect nightIt would
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 03:09:39 pm »
It would have been the perfect night but when the wind chimes are chiming the wind is at least 20 MPH and thats just too windy for the walk to the tub.  Oh well, maybe tonight.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2005, 03:34:59 pm »
It would have been the perfect night but when the wind chimes are chiming the wind is at least 20 MPH and thats just too windy for the walk to the tub.  Oh well, maybe tonight.

Most of the wind must have been up on the lake.  It was a great soak at 104 last night.  You guys are lying, everyone knows there are no moon or stars from Nov-Feb!
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

water@104

• Sitting here doing what i do best!
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2005, 03:58:44 pm »

You guys are lying, everyone knows there are no moon or stars from Nov-Feb!

If this is the case i better lay off the beer when i go in the tub or lower the water temp because i would have sworn i saw the moon but it could f been the beer and heat.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2005, 03:58:44 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42