What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: LA Spa Heet  (Read 11754 times)

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
Re: LA Spa Heet
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2005, 07:55:25 pm »
I think Cal Spas is in a very great Hot tub even better than LA Spas and Hotspring. It's seems after wet testing that LA Spas is really overrated not enough quality jets and very low reliability. The price for the LA Spas is only playing for the Hollywood crowd while, Cal Spas can competed any day with LA Spas and Sundance.

-SpaMan~
-SpaMan~

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2005, 07:55:25 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2005, 09:21:33 pm »
OK but now we're getting crazy! ;)
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Kyle

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2005, 01:19:10 pm »
I have doubts about Cal competing with Sundance.  We don't need to go into details.

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2005, 01:57:09 pm »
I have doubts about Cal competing with Sundance.  We don't need to go into details.

In Colorado we topple Sundance! With Cal Spas.  ;)

We do not even consider the dealers here as real competition.
-SpaMan~

Soakin

« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2005, 02:28:15 pm »
So if I have this right, Terminator and bhawes both think their kid is smarter than the others, and Spaman and Kyle think their kids are smarter than those kids.  How nice for you all. :)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 02:29:46 pm by Soakin »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2005, 07:12:34 pm »
So if I have this right, Terminator and bhawes both think their kid is smarter than the others, and Spaman and Kyle think their kids are smarter than those kids.  How nice for you all. :)

No, just pointing out how pointless it is to make a claim like bhawes did.  It serves no useful purpose.  Spaman was doing the same.

Terminator

Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

st18901

• '86 Sovereign!
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2005, 08:07:03 pm »

I think beans in a tub bath is even better than Cal Spas, LA Spas and Hot spring. It seems after wet testing black beans and lima beans is really overrated not enough quality gas and very SBD. The price for refried is only playing for the Hollywood crowd while Pinto competed any day with refried and kidney beans.

blizzard

• Always gettin in to HOT water
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2005, 08:37:05 pm »
Pinto's also provide a smoother ride.

Soakin

« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2005, 10:12:51 pm »
No, just pointing out how pointless it is to make a claim like bhawes did.  It serves no useful purpose.  Spaman was doing the same.  Terminator
I think we got it.  I was just pointing out how pointless the pointing out was (with a pointless post myself ;))  Say that real fast three times.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2005, 09:35:24 am »
I think we got it.  I was just pointing out how pointless the pointing out was (with a pointless post myself ;))  Say that real fast three times.

I get your point. ;D

Terminator

salesdvl

« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2005, 09:46:12 am »
No, just pointing out how pointless it is to make a claim like bhawes did.  It serves no useful purpose.  Spaman was doing the same.

Terminator

I have to be honest here.  This is exactly why I have grown tired of this forum.  Someone came on and asked about a brand that isnt one of the "Big 5". When someone else offers their OPINION that they THINK LA is better than HS & SD the claws come out.  Thats terrible.  To say it "serves no useful purpose" is crazy.  There are no definitive studies that PROVE HS is better than anyone.  Or that CAL is or whatever.  The best spa is dfferent for each consumer each sale.  You are stating an OPINION based on your experiences.  That OPINION serves "no useful purpose" to the millions of consumers that chose NOT to buy a Hot Spring.  or Sundance or whomever.
I have stated this before.  I sold Hot Spring for over 20 years.  Went to all their training.  But now that I travel around to various dealers I have learned that there are many different spas out there that are very good choices for a variety of reasons. When we give advice here I wish everyone would realize that.

Measure once, cut twice.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2005, 09:56:05 am »
I simply offered my opinion as well.

Terminator

LtDan

• Jacuzzi J345
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2005, 10:05:42 am »
Meanwhile the parent of the truly smart kid just smiles and says, "How nice for you!" ;)

Then the kid with a mohawk comes in, beats up the smart kids and goes hot tubbing with their girlfriends...

Soakin

« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2005, 10:43:54 am »
...This is exactly why I have grown tired of this forum.  Someone came on and asked about a brand that isnt one of the "Big 5". When someone else offers their OPINION that they THINK "X" is better than "Y" & "Z" the claws come out.  Thats terrible.  ... The best spa is dfferent for each consumer each sale... there are many different spas out there that are very good choices for a variety of reasons. When we give advice here I wish everyone would realize that.
AMEN!  

When I returned from a few month absence, I noticed that several regulars have quit posting, or post very seldomly.  I PM'd a couple to see what was going on, and they informed me that they have quit checking in because the tone of this forum has changed.  One reason was partisan attacks like you just described.  Another was the predictable bickering that certain topics always generate.

It seems we have lost some of the leadership that was provided by the "old school" dealers who were careful to keep their biases in check, and realized that consumers come here for help and advice, not to hear the "my brand is best" crap they already got from the salesperson.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2005, 10:43:54 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42