What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Skiing and tubbing  (Read 5421 times)

golferm

• Tiger River Bengal Owner
Re: Skiing and tubbing
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2005, 07:05:23 pm »
Tubbing is the only thing that makes skiing bearable anymore for me.

It's awful, but I live 45 minutes from the Canadian Rockies, and some of the best skiing in the world, and I'm lucky if I get out once a year.

That's part of the problem though....your legs just aren't use to the beating they take.

Mark

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2005, 07:05:23 pm »

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2005, 03:51:45 am »
Tubbing is the only thing that makes skiing bearable anymore for me.

It's awful, but I live 45 minutes from the Canadian Rockies, and some of the best skiing in the world, and I'm lucky if I get out once a year.

That's part of the problem though....your legs just aren't use to the beating they take.

ark

Isn't that just the skits!

I try to go downhill skiing a few times a year with my kids. It seems like yesterday when I was picking them up putting their boots back on and snapping them into their skis at least 200 times per child per day.

In the last few years they've left me in the dust. The worst thing about it is, I've spent so much time on the bunny slopes with them teaching them the basics I've actually lost my nerve. I spend the whole day bargening with my higher power to let me make it through this run without breaking something.

Being a flatlander from North Dakota I've cross country skied for most of my life. There is nothing that makes me feel more alive than a great day of cross contry skiing and a long soak in my hottub.

At my age, I wouldn't be able to ski if I couldn't follow it with a long soak.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2005, 03:51:45 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42