What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: busted hand  (Read 2963 times)

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
busted hand
« on: December 08, 2005, 10:01:15 am »
Well, my wife is expecting as many of you know, and my little guy is to young to be in hot temps, so it was just me in the tub every night.

While working last week, I had a little bit of an altercation.  I responded to a call and a guy decided that he wanted to fight.  Well, didnt I end up with a nice cast that goes up to my elbow.

The bad news is 4 to 8 weeks, no tub. >:( >:(

The good news is that they let me keep the temp cast, that is supported with wrap.  That means that under certain circumstances, I can take the cast off.  I really shouldnt so I have not used tub yet but I dont know how much more I can take.

Hot Tub Forum

busted hand
« on: December 08, 2005, 10:01:15 am »

water@104

• Sitting here doing what i do best!
Re: busted hand
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 10:15:59 am »
sorry to hear abut the busted hand!!!
If you want ot go in the tub that bad. Like most of would. You could always stick your arm in a trashbag. sounds crazy but it think it would work and get you in the tub. just an idea.

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 11:48:03 am »
bosco

id go with the baggie idea. use a rubber band or 2 to keep the open end nice and tight around your arm, and just for good measure, keep the arm elevated (sounding doctorish  ;D). i screwed up my knee years ago, had a full leg cast for 8 weeks straight. without the bag, id been stinkin up the place.

socal
Marquis dealer

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 06:37:41 pm »
That was the only way I could bathe when I had my old fashioned plaster cast when I was around 11-12 and a broken arm!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 09:02:22 pm »
We brought 3 dozen bags and 2 rolls of duct tape to Mexico with us 2 years ago for my son.
Retired

r100rs

• A real BMW only has 2 wheels!
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2005, 06:43:25 am »
We brought 3 dozen bags and 2 rolls of duct tape to Mexico with us 2 years ago for my son.

I really don't want to know.

r100rs

As for Bosco - the plastic bags and rubber bands will work fine.  When I broke my foot, that is what I used when I showered.  Well maybe not the rubber bands - some twist ties.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2005, 07:28:33 am »

Oooops....so he could go swimming, boogy boarding you know!!
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2005, 07:28:33 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42