What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Our first Epic soak!  (Read 3047 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Our first Epic soak!
« on: December 08, 2005, 05:11:53 pm »
I was running all day...to Lowes again and haven't had time to tell everyone about our first family soak...
The tub warmed up to 101 at about 9:30 last night.
We all fumbled around trying to figure out what to do with our bathrobes and where to put the flip flops.  My interlocking floor mats were great to put over the deck going into the tub. But this morning they were dangerously full of ice, so that idea was a bomb!
The Epic was wonderful. The kids and I took turns trying out the different seats. My husband claimed the Adirondack chair and really enjoyed the leg massage and foot massage. And he wouldn't share...he just kind of zoned us out and really enjoyed his soak while we were moving all over amazed at how cool spatopia really is!   I loved the therapy pillar that is just across from the waterfall. The neck jets were awsome and hit me just where I needed it.  The corner seat to the left of the waterfall felt great on my back and feet, but was just a little deep for me. I think that is my 14year old's favorite spot.  The two cool down seats were perfect for my younger son as he is pretty short.  The kids played with the lights and the waterfall and moved the tri-zone flow.  I need to spend some time by myself in the tub to get the whole trizone thing down. I don't think that any of us realized just how incredable the whole hot tub experience was going to be. Especially because it is so cold outside. The winter will never be the same. I used to really hate listening to my husband grumble about the cold weather and short days. Now he will look forward to soaking under the stars in freezing weather.
Tomorrow, very early, we are due to get a good snow storm, I can't wait!! Hopefully, the kids will have a Snow Day and we can enjoy it in our Epic.   ;D
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

Our first Epic soak!
« on: December 08, 2005, 05:11:53 pm »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: Our first Epic soak!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 05:19:51 pm »
Congatulations ....so good to hear about all of the family enjoying the spa.... that big foot well sure makes it nice and easy when you have more than 2 people to move around.....enjoy.... :D

vlady

• 05 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 06:23:09 pm »
Congratulations Bonibelle.  Because of my tub, I can enjoy the winters.

OKC

• We love LA
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2005, 09:59:32 pm »
I second that....Congrats!  First soaks are nice but second, third, fourth.....are not too bad either.  Enjoy the winter.

K

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 09:47:49 am »
... I don't think that any of us realized just how incredable the whole hot tub experience was going to be. Especially because it is so cold outside. The winter will never be the same. I used to really hate listening to my husband grumble about the cold weather and short days. Now he will look forward to soaking under the stars in freezing weather.

Here! here!  :)

Congrats!
07 Caldera Geneva

cappykat

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2005, 10:52:39 am »
It's the best, isn't it?  So glad you're lov'in your Epic.  Now you just have to find the time to post some pics.

Congrats!!
2005 Marquis Epic

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2005, 11:58:06 am »
Cappy, I had luck posting my pics before but for some reason, I can't get that darn Image shack site to work for me now. Does anyone know how to post using AOL pics? You will think I am nuts,  but I also video taped the delivery. I was so amazed with how versitile the little delivery dolly was...A woman obviously invented it!
Besides I knew the kids and husband would be asking over and over now how did they get around the pond?....how did they lift it up to the deck???..It was easier to just show them.  I still have to get out under the deck and drill the hole into the house  for my sound system. It doesn't appear to be too difficult but with all the snow....I am not too anxious to be crawling under the deck on my belly!!  :D
Support your dealer so they can support you!

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2005, 12:22:33 pm »
  "The corner seat to the left of the waterfall felt great on my back and feet"

thats my favorite seat as well. really hits nicely on the shoulders and melts away those tension headaches.

happy tubbing bonibelle

socal
Marquis dealer

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2005, 12:22:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42