What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Coldest night yet, best soak yet!  (Read 1904 times)

jcmsrv

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Coldest night yet, best soak yet!
« on: December 07, 2005, 10:07:08 pm »
tonight is the coldest yet 16F, with wind chill of  6F. It has been the best hot tub night yet. My wife chickened-out, too cold she sayes!!!,,, what does she know. Looking forward to single digit temps. ;D

Hot Tub Forum

Coldest night yet, best soak yet!
« on: December 07, 2005, 10:07:08 pm »

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
Re: Coldest night yet, best soak yet!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 10:56:55 pm »
Where I am at, the cold nights are usually crystal clear.

lawdawgva

• 06 Hot Springs Jetsetter
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 12:12:34 am »
It was in the 20's here last night.  We just had a snow/sleet storm come through the day before, so I had to move a little snow to get the cover off, but man it sure was a relaxing soak.  Funny thing, on one side of my tub is a 6 ft privacy fence running the whole 24ft. length of the deck.  On the top of this fence I ran a string of the big C-9 multicolored Christmas lights (gives a nice cheery glow out there for the holidays).  My neighbor calls me up after I'm back in the house and wants to know if everything was ok.  I say "yeah, why?" and she said, "it looked like your deck was on fire"   The steam rising from the hottub reflected the mixed color of the lights and rising over the privacy fence looked to her like a fire with smoke!    :D  We both got a good laugh out of it.

-Sarge
They're not doughnuts, they're glazed bagels.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 12:12:34 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42