What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Draing the Coleman  (Read 2236 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
Draing the Coleman
« on: December 05, 2005, 11:33:00 am »
Ok boys and girl and Terminator (hehehe) after much discussion and thinking hubby and I have decided to try and hold off draining the Coleman until at least Jan I want to see if we can get 4 months out of the water. I'll keep you all posted as to how we do, so far we are at 4 weeks with the water and it's crystal clear! My only complaint is that the Alk is continuing to be low don't know why that is.

On another note...I'm giving you all a short story to read we went Pheasant hunting Sat and I fell bruised my left hip and left knee....the yellow lab hit a steel culvert and had to have 20 stitches and staples on his left side (hunting season is now OVER)....got home was putting the groceries away the lense fell out of my glasses and after getting it put back in I went to get my lens cleaner off my desk and BROKE my pinky toe on my right foot!!!! Ladies and gents..in 41 years I've never ever ever broken a bone in my LIFE!!! Until Now! Anyway..that's my weekend sounds like Spahappy had more fun!

Hot Tub Forum

Draing the Coleman
« on: December 05, 2005, 11:33:00 am »

leaky

• Don't ask about the nickname...
Re: Draing the Coleman
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 11:39:59 am »
Go to the "somewhat related" section-sounds like Terminator was the one who had fun.... :o

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 07:57:48 pm »
Goodluck, Backpains!!  Sorry about the broken pinky toe, that sucks!!!  I broke my arm when I was around 12 or so.  It was not fun!!!  And they can't really cast yours!   :P
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 07:57:48 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42