What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Pulled the trigger  (Read 2270 times)

Randy73

• Old enough to know better
Pulled the trigger
« on: December 02, 2005, 03:46:06 pm »
Howdy Ya'll   It has been a while since I have written but I have read and tried to use advice where I could.  Never could get my wife to wet test-----just was'nt gonna happen :P.  I'm sure that would have made it easier to get her involved in decision making.   As it turns out, she went along with my choice; the SD Cameo.  Went in a couple days ago and they had one on floor and filled.  They were asking $7950 give or take.  It would come with 1 month chems, steps, cover, ozone, setup & delivery.  This if I ordered.  It would be $7000 w/coverlifter and the above if we took the floor model.  I hope this is a good deal because we took it and ran.  They will deliver Sat. afternoon all I have to do is wait for the electric man. :-/  Since we lived outside of their delivery area by 30 or so miles, they added $125 for delivery.  Can't wait to give reports. ;D

Hot Tub Forum

Pulled the trigger
« on: December 02, 2005, 03:46:06 pm »

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Pulled the trigger
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2005, 03:52:58 pm »
Congrats!

I'm not up on the SD prices, but looking at the Cameo for $7K, looks like a damn good deal to me.  

« Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 03:53:53 pm by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Randy73

• Old enough to know better
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2005, 04:06:05 pm »
Thanks Drewstar.   It looked good to me because I have seen mostly Canadian prices on this site to compare with.  They were wanting to get it off the floor so they could bring in '06' model.    Also, they said this was not a popular model is this area.

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2005, 07:13:00 pm »
Congratulations!!

May you always have hot, clean, bubbly water!!!

You should be very happy with your Sundance Cameo!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

vlady

• 05 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2005, 06:13:19 am »
Congratulations Randy73!  You are going to love the Cameo.  I've had my Cameo for 6 months and wouldn't change a thing about it.  You got a great deal.  Enjoy!

Perk1

• Relaxed when wet....
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2005, 08:13:19 am »
Randy, once you and your wife get in it together on a chilly night, cost will be the last thing on your mind.... ;)....Enjoy!!!!

I basically did the same thing back in Jan 03 when I bought my 02 leftover.  It was not a floor model but they were looking to clear out the warehouse for the 03's.  IMHO from now until about late Jan early Feb is the best time to buy a spa if you dont mind getting 'last' years model at a discounted price so they can 'make room' for the newer models.  

hymbaw

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2005, 11:24:24 am »
Cameos are $9495 inc. coverlifter and ozone at my store! Very good deal, you done good!!
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2005, 11:24:24 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42