What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Any info on Diamond back spas or Odyssey spas  (Read 2367 times)

blizzard

• Always gettin in to HOT water
Any info on Diamond back spas or Odyssey spas
« on: December 04, 2005, 08:37:48 pm »
I've been searching for info on different spa manufacturers and came across diamond back spas out of Arizona. Haven't seen any pros or cons about them.  They have supposedly been in business for twenty plus years. I would greatly appreciate any feed back on them Good or Bad.  Thanks again. ;D
« Last Edit: December 05, 2005, 12:36:44 pm by blizzard »

Hot Tub Forum

Any info on Diamond back spas or Odyssey spas
« on: December 04, 2005, 08:37:48 pm »

blizzard

Re: Any info on Diamond back spas or Odyssey spas
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 02:01:30 pm »
Come on guys.  Somebody here must have heard of them.  They've been in business for twenty some years.  I kind of like the Monsoon spa. Thanks again for any info.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2005, 02:05:51 pm »
Didn't Backaches purchase one of these?
07 Caldera Geneva

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2005, 02:14:00 pm »
Ok here ya go Blizzard!

25 years? they have had several different names since then. DFA SPAS, ARIZONA PACIFIC SPAS and now DIAMOND BACK SPAS (since the Diamond backs innaugural season) and changed hands several times. The warranty has been very limited and spa molds are mostly old Coleman Spa molds. They are admittadly a "low end" spa concentrating in high volume low cost spas. Of all the spas in your market these in my opinion rank 3rd to the lowest in that market (Phoenix). The new owner of Diamond Back spas really seem dedicated to improve the product as I have seen some dramatic changes in the quality in the last 2 years , but still when you cut corner to cut cost you cut quality, (you get what you pay for) Ironically Cal Spas would not be my first choice in the Phoenix market.(they do sell spas as a result of a vigerous advertising campaign) If you need some contacts in the Phoenix market let me know I know most everyone there selling spas.Good LUCK!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2005, 02:15:20 pm by spaman_dot_com »
-SpaMan~

blizzard

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2005, 07:46:13 pm »
Thanks for the info spaman. Just one more question. When you said they were 3rd from the worst.  Was that 3rd from the worst out of 5,10,20,30,ect.  3rd from the worst out of 5 anit bad, where as 3rd out of 30 sucks. Let me know. Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2005, 07:46:13 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42