What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Metal-out  (Read 1638 times)

sunnydee

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Metal-out
« on: November 22, 2005, 07:16:55 am »
Can someone tell me how long after adding "metal- out""to new water should I wait before adjusting ph and adding chemicals? I use Nature 2 and someone told me to leave the Nature 2 stick out while adding metal out because the two fight against each other.

Hot Tub Forum

Metal-out
« on: November 22, 2005, 07:16:55 am »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Metal-out
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 11:21:30 am »
Can someone tell me how long after adding "metal- out""to new water should I wait before adjusting ph and adding chemicals? I use Nature 2 and someone told me to leave the Nature 2 stick out while adding metal out because the two fight against each other.

We tell customers to wait 24-48 hrs after adding "metal out" (aka "metal gon" and other names) before adding the silver cartridge (nature 2). I don't know that you have to wait to adjust your ph/alk though.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

OKC

• We love LA
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 11:15:37 pm »
We use Rain Forest Blue.  Our dealer swears by it.  Said he had been using it in his spa for 3 years.  We thought we would give it a shot.  He also told us that with the Rain Forest Blue you dont need to use the metal gone.  We are on city water.  Any thoughts on this?

Ok City

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 11:15:37 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42