What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Cover Systems  (Read 5000 times)

PaulMc

• 2005 Sundance Majesta and lovin' it.
Re: Cover Systems
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2005, 05:17:07 pm »
  I just put a lifter on yesterday but I'll be darned if I remember what it's called, something to do with Sundance as I like to support my local dealer. We went without a lifter for three or four months and did the manual process ... you flip half, get in and lift it over the back. To close we reversed the process, lifting it back on from inside. My wife didn't like this idea once the weather started getting cooler.

Two recommendations - go with the hydraulic lift, it's a wife-pleaser which is worth any price difference in my house, and second... when you install it, put on the little dial shaped knob that locks the hydraulics in place before you cut the tie-wrap. You won't worry about it flying up and you can then lock the lift arms part way up to ease sliding the two parts together.   paul
Owner, Sundance Majesta , July '05, Ontario Canada

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2005, 05:17:07 pm »

newriver99

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2005, 06:24:21 pm »
We have a '05 Vanguard and purchased the covercradle.  My wife is 5'1" and she has no problem removing the cover.  Real easy.

newriver99

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2005, 06:27:34 pm »
I meant to say that it cost $350 and it is worth the money.

Anoroc

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2005, 08:41:00 am »
Is the cover genie pretty similar to the cover cradle I.  I have a jetsetter and a lifter would be ideal because we have not place to lay the cover.  If I flip it open and down it rests on dirt.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2005, 08:41:00 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42