What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Dealers, how was the Aqua Show?  (Read 6231 times)

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: Dealers, how was the Aqua Show?
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2005, 04:49:18 pm »
Thanks Dave,

I hate posting prices as I do not want to step on any other dealers toes...but "around" $4000.00.....it is very real looking both the columns and the beams very old and weathered.....did you see it at the show....we are fortunate as it is a local vendor for us....

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2005, 04:49:18 pm »

NJDave

• It's just more fun to be in hot water!
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2005, 11:36:16 pm »
Hi Mendo,
The Roman Pillars look great, they will be a nice compliment to your spa line. I did see them at the show. I was so rushed, I forgot to stop back and get more info. I would like to know how it goes, after its been on the floor, for a while. In the higher end market, the price is not bad. It is something different. Goodluck. Dave.

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2005, 10:36:02 am »
Doc,
Great photos. They said the Penquins were on loan from Wayne Newton. Your right. I forgot the name of the spa too. Just checked my photos and saw the name of the spa manufacturer, Altera Spas. Boy, Penquins in the hot tub is about the most exciting event to report from inside the expo this year. I quess our industry is really calming down from the 1980's when every manufacturer display, had spas filled with bikini clad women. Oh well. Dave.

Though some things came up and I missed the show. I do know a little bit about Altera Spas. The reason for the penguins is to introduce the first spa in the industry with a true cooling system in the spa. Using a water cooler type mechanism the spa is cooled, this was in big demand in the Phoenix market and finally a local there decided to go a head and produce a spa that is capable of cooling as well as heating, The spas themselves are designed based on the different combinations of circuit therapy found throughout the industry, You may recognise the mold in Docs pic as being almost an exact splash of the L.A Spa the Concord. The guy designing the spas has spent years researching and always dreamed of building his own spa and finally I see it came to be. I wish them "good luck" they are a great group of guys.
-SpaMan~

salesdvl

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2005, 04:23:02 pm »
MasterSpa, Artesian, Dynasty, now Altera.  Pretty soon it will be easier to list who HASNT copied LA.   ;)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 04:23:21 pm by salesdvl »
Measure once, cut twice.

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2005, 09:09:07 am »
MasterSpa, Artesian, Dynasty, now Altera.  Pretty soon it will be easier to list who HASNT copied LA. š ;)

You forgot Spa Depot now Elite spas!
-SpaMan~

salesdvl

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2005, 10:16:10 am »
Darn it, I missed that memo.  thanks.  ;D
Measure once, cut twice.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2005, 10:16:10 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42