What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: lights under waterfall on j 385  (Read 3171 times)

chaunceyboyblu

• im daddy
lights under waterfall on j 385
« on: November 14, 2005, 11:26:57 pm »
on one of the waterfalls two of the lights are going out. i looked really closely at it a few minutes ago and it looks like there are several small bulbs that come on and off, seems the red ones and the yellow ones arent coming on and one of the green ones comes on only sometimes. when i furst turn the lights on seems to work normally, only starts after being on a while. does anyone have any experience with this system? is there some place to buy parts online, or do i have to go through a dealer? we dont have one close at all.

Hot Tub Forum

lights under waterfall on j 385
« on: November 14, 2005, 11:26:57 pm »

socal

• so it begins
Re: lights under waterfall on j 385
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 11:09:54 am »
i would call the dealer and let him know what the problem is. if its a color changing led bulb (im guessing so) then you will have to have it replaced. its not a big deal. depending on age of the tub, could still be under warrenty. if so, have the part shipped to you. they are fairly easy to change out and it would save you a service call.
Marquis dealer

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 08:21:20 pm »
There is a known issue witht he lighting. Your dealer can service it under warranty.  I have a 3 year old J-370 that didn't have any problems until recently.
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

Brookenstein

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 08:38:42 pm »
If memory serves he bought the tub used, has no warranty, and the nearest dealer is over an hour away.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 08:38:42 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42