What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: looking for a nice tub  (Read 3903 times)

dancerGurl69

looking for a nice tub
« on: November 14, 2005, 03:31:13 pm »
hi i am new and looking for a nice hot tub. i checked out the review section on in here and will contact the better ones that were reviewed. i would like something to fit about 6 people, any ideas?

Hot Tub Forum

looking for a nice tub
« on: November 14, 2005, 03:31:13 pm »

Pathfinder

Re: looking for a nice tub
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 03:35:43 pm »
Depends on where you live?

But the fine educated folks that post here will give you more than enough info to start you on your way

hope you dont stay on the fence too long like me :)

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 03:48:57 pm »
hi i am new and looking for a nice hot tub. i checked out the review section on in here and will contact the better ones that were reviewed. i would like something to fit about 6 people, any ideas?

Why 6?

Many spas say they have seating for 6, but  having 6 seats and being able to accomodate 6 adults comfortably at the same time is another thing all togethor.

Do you want a lounger? What other features where you considering? Have you looked at any tubs yet? What where your impressions?

Do you have a budget?

Good luck
:)
07 Caldera Geneva

dancerGurl69

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 04:29:53 pm »
i am going to go down the list of hot tubs listed on this web site and see who offers the best price,and nicest spa, i work at night so i have time during the day to shop. i would like to spend around 6,000-7000.00 thanks

Guzz

• I sell HotSprings & other things as well!
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 04:30:17 pm »
Go to the yellow pages and see what spa dealers you have in your area and what they carry. We can then give you a better idea of what to look for. Or go to some of the major web sites and look up whose nearest to you. Ie; to name a few, HotSpring, Sundance, Jacuzzi, beachcomber, marquis, arctic,coleman. I'm sure the ones I've missed will soon put their names in.

salesdvl

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2005, 11:37:51 pm »
LA Spas &  Artesian are also good.
Measure once, cut twice.

hymbaw

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2005, 12:56:18 pm »
In that price range the Sundance Bahia is great value.
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

stl-rex

• Arctic Tundra Owner
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2005, 01:22:13 pm »
Given the price constraint, I'd look at the Jacuzzi J-365.  I tested both the Bahia and J-365.  They are similar, but I  think the J-365 is the nicer of the two, mainly due to the jets.  It should come in at or under $7K.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2005, 01:23:07 pm »
Well I have  a Tiger River Caspain and obviously thought it was the right tub for me. They are made by HotSpring and I am very happy with it and seem to may fit into you budget.

It was purchased this spring for $7200.(incld cover, lifter, steps, ozone, delivery)

It has 6 seats (plus a couple of cool down seats) but see my previous note about seating.

It's 7'X'7 , 350 gal ( a tad small for the larger folks, but a nice fit for us "normal" folks) :)

It's a 220 unit  (A 220v Vs  a 110 will cost a bit morre, but is considered to be more efficent and powerful).

IT might be one to put on your list to take a look at.,  It's a good solid tub with some nice features (Footpod, waterfall, 2 bucket seats, and some open seating) yet is a bit less money than  other tubs made by HotSpring.

:)
07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2005, 01:23:07 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42