What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: WHO THE ^%#@! ARE YOU?  (Read 47083 times)

dirtrubber

• red on the head
Re: WHO THE ^%#@! ARE YOU?
« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2005, 08:42:48 pm »
CONSUMER

owner of a Tiger River Siberian since november

Live in a small town in North Carolina

been married 25 years , I think ?

work at fort bragg N, C, site development new construction ??? ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2005, 08:42:48 pm »

r100rs

• A real BMW only has 2 wheels!
« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2005, 12:11:17 pm »
Mine turn - I know - better late than never..

Consumer - will have Optima shortly.

Location - Indy (no place)

Co - ATA Airlines - if were still in business.

Occupation - Aircraft Dispatcher

Married - 21 years - 3 kids - 2 dogs -- Maybe its 2 kids and 3 dogs - doesnt matter, mess is the same and nobody listens!!!    ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Hobbies - see picture , also F1 racing.

I have it pretty good - my wife required me to get a motorcycle - her parents were a BMW dealer.

So I have all this and a hottub too!!

r100rs
(Greg)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2005, 12:57:00 pm »
 Ok I'll chime in as well

Newbie on this site just a week or so. I don't have a spa yet I hope to buy one within the next 2 months. I'm buying one because my sis-in-law had one and has back problems like me (I've had 5 back surgeries.... three levels fused L3-4 and l4-S1 and a partridge in a pear tree  ;D ) so I'm wanting to buy one as well...ya'll might have seen me ranting earlier and I now am calmer and have worked out all the kinks in my "wet test" plans. Looking at several spas coleman, artic, artesian, bullfrog, Hot springs, caldera. so I'll be testing my heart out Friday!! I'm 41 with my best friend for almost 9 years. Two great boys my oldest lives in Wisc. he's currently in school for computers, my baby boy is 19 and in a world of his own with the punk look and the piercings and the wild behavior...... I guess I don't want to go into that. That's about it..now you know all about backpains (please no stalkers! lol)

dadofrad

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2005, 03:30:39 pm »
hi i'm new at this but been reading alot. not the best typer. been in the buis. 20years 2 different man. d-1 and dakota.  now sell retail d-1 ,4-wind,nordics,pools,
pooltables, saunas, game tables. have two boys 14,12
big in baseball. married 16 yaers met my wife at d-1.
where she also worked.or ya my name is dean(dino).  

jaxxon

• Friends dont let friends soak alone...
« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2005, 04:50:15 pm »
pick me..  pick me..

Newbee to this site, lots of good information.  Especially when bored at work.

Company- Vits Spa Factory Outlet
History-  Been in spa business for 7 years.  Sold Artic for 2 years, and been with Vita for the past 5 years.  Born and raised in Dallas, Texas and Vita Spa moved me to Clearwater, Florida about a year ago. ;)
Besides selling Vita Spas, also carry billiards, gazebos and barbeque grills.

Ps. never married and very single. :D
                                   Jackson

SJK

« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2005, 06:03:11 pm »
Another newcomer getting his feet wet .  I live in  Collingwood Ontario with my lovely wife and 8 yr. old daughter.  After much research on this forum we purchased a Beachcomber 730 about four weeks ago and absolutely love it.  Checking in on this site has become a bit of a habit lately, but I really appreciate the contributions of the dealers and seasoned tubbers who are in the know and take time for us newbies.

popsicle

• 2005 HS Grandee
« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2005, 08:29:31 pm »
Why not?

Tub:  Hot Springs Grandee
Since:  April 2005
Time spent reading this forum before purchasing:  2 months
Time spent convincing my wife to buy a spa:  6 seconds
Time spent reading this forum since purchasing:  Every day
Knowledge gained reading this forum:  Priceless
Hometown:  Baltimore, Maryland
History:  Recently laid off after 20+ years of corporate life.  Purchased the spa to ease the aches and pains of searching for a new job.

Revlis

« Reply #82 on: June 01, 2005, 04:59:06 pm »
My feet aren't wet yet, but I just had delivery of a 2004 Sundance Cameo... so I'm of course an almost happy consumer only in the "spa" of "spatopia."

I live in North Jersey, work for BMW of North America as a Business Intelligence Architect, so really I'm just an all around computer guy doing fun stuff at a fun company.  I'm a contractor, so nope, I don't get a car.

I also run a wine website in my spare time with forums sort of like this.   I'm very active, play hockey, ski, run, bike, soccer, softball, etc.etc... so you can imagine how much I'm looking forward to getting the electric hooked up and the tub filled.  Soon... hopefully soon.

I bought my tub from hottubber without even knowing it.  Nice surprise to find him here, but also a nice surprise to find all the knowledgeable and helpful people here.

Cheers!
- Brad

Ritz

• Vanguard 2004
« Reply #83 on: June 02, 2005, 08:27:19 am »
Consumer

2004 HS Vanguard April 2005

Married 18 years, 3 kids, 3 dogs

Found this site after aggresive show salesman told me the only bad things I'd see on the web about his tub were skirt screws.  Unfortunately, this site opened my eyes to the importance of the dealer, and I just couldn't go through with the deal.  This dealer had 55 BBB compaints in the last 3 years, 36 in the last 12, most related to recent show.  I had put a $1,000 deposit on a tub in Feb (yes i was crazy to cave in to the salesman) and was afraid to place the order based on what I found out.  Finally in March I drove to the dealer to order the tub, and found an available for lease sign on the lawn.  The dealership was closed, no answer on the phone, no sign on the door.  Got a another number on the website and was told they were reopening the retail store at end of April, and that I could not get my deposit back because they'd already ordered my tub!!!.  (Don't know how, because they were waiting to hear if I wnated the model with lounger or without - and that it would be 6 weeks from date I ordered it) Rather than throw good money after bad, I walked away and went with HS dealer who'd been around for 25 years - the dealer and the tub are great !!!  As for the other tub, if the tub is so good, why the lousy sales tactics!

tstiffler

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2005, 12:06:14 am »
Half way educated spa Consumer

Live in Northern California
Married almost 24 years
One 19 yr old son
Love vacations on cruise ships, camping, reading

Have been  looking at spas for at least 6 years.  Every year we went to the fair, we always said someday we'll get one.  Well it took a serious accident to finally make the decision.  Was involved in a SUV spin out on freeway and roll over accident in Winnemucca Nevada 2 yrs ago, (black ice) thankfully we all survived without any major injuries, but I was left with neck and shoulder pain.  Therapy helped, but realized this is something I'll need to live with.  So saved our pennies for a few years and purchased a 2005 Optima a couple of weeks ago.

After the accident, we try and not wait if possible to purchase things we want.  We have learned you never know when your time is up and enjoy life now.  After the accident my husband went right out and bought his first Harley.  He was supposed to wait for his 50 b-day, but he wanted to enjoy it now.  

The Optima is my Harley and I hope it gives me the relief I'm looking for.

Thanks to this site and comments from you all, I learned to wet test and fell in love with the Optima.  

Should be here in another week.

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2005, 06:57:15 am »
Congratulations tstiffler!!!

May you always have clean, hot, bubbly water!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

vlady

• 05 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2005, 10:46:45 am »
Consumer

Born and raised in Tennessee, moved to Florida and lived there 7 years before relocating outside of Kansas City, Missouri 2 years ago

Occupation is Geekette - old mainframe programmer and also own web design and hosting company

Single but shacking up

Gotta have the water!  Had a tub in TN, had a pool in FL now I'm looking to purchase another tub so I can enjoy the Missouri winters.

PGA

• Still Learning!!!
« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2005, 12:17:57 am »
Ok...I'll chime in  ;)

another newbee here

Started remodeling the backyard and decided to include a hot tub. Still looking but hope to make a decision soon.

spa

« Reply #88 on: June 08, 2005, 03:45:21 pm »
Hi, I'm Raj from Arctic Spas Brampton. I just recently started with the company. I have had huge success selling at the shows and recently at the Brampton Showroom. We have 2 locations, Brampton and Richmond Hill.We are expanding to another location soon. We are fast growing young company. I would like to invite everyone to  my Brampton Showroon to Experience the Arctic Feeling

shabba34

« Reply #89 on: June 08, 2005, 03:47:42 pm »
 I would like to invite everyone to  my Brampton Showroon to Experience the Arctic Feeling
Brrrrrrrrrr
;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #89 on: June 08, 2005, 03:47:42 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42