What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Spa Wet Testing & Analysis Report  (Read 6676 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Spa Wet Testing & Analysis Report
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2005, 10:07:16 am »
Are you a dichlor guy?

Or a Dollar Menu guy? - Flipper

Glad to hear it Duffman, lots of wisdom in that last post. I'm sure a lot of people benefited by your thread. When is delivery?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2005, 10:07:16 am »

JeffB

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2005, 10:39:56 am »
Duffman, I saw your posts on Jim Arjuna's board and am wondering if you had a chance to wet test a Haven spa. What happened there? A comparison by a shopper, leaving Jim's personality out of it, would be interesting. Thanks.

Duffman

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2005, 12:45:04 pm »
I'll be taking delivery in 3-4 weeks.

As for the previous post. Let me just say that my report includes everything that I wanted to wet test as part of my research. The only exception is that I would have liked to try a Sundance. There was just no opportunity.

I did receive a number of references in my area from Haven, and talked at length with a couple of owners. Based on their feedback, a couple phone calls with the company, and my own research, I decided I would not consider buying one myself.

Since there are no dealers in most of the country, Haven owners are encouraged to allow potential buyers to wet test at their residences (i.e., incentive plan offered by the company). This being the case in my area, I did not want to impose on their time and hospitality when I knew I would not be getting one.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2005, 01:23:09 pm by Duffman »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2005, 04:25:32 pm »
I have no doubt that you bought the best tub for you, Duffman!!  ;)  It is a tough decision, but now that it is made, you can await Spatopia's arrival. I know the wait is difficult, and I had issues with delivery, but once it was up and running, the wait was long behind me!!!

Official blessings when you are up and running.  I'll give you this one in the meantime...May your preparations be quick and your delivery be smooth!!!  

You've been patient so far, just a little longer!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2005, 04:25:32 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42