What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Factory Installed Osonator or ????  (Read 2165 times)

Anoroc

Factory Installed Osonator or ????
« on: November 12, 2005, 06:58:47 pm »
Wanted to get a quick opinion.  My jettsetter is being deliverd on Monday.  The sales rep reduced the cost of the factory ozonator from $400 down to $340.  Is this a good deal or should I order one from some website.  

I think the web advertised a dell platnum for about $156.  Do you think they are all about the same or am I better off with their HotSprings version.  I think its called Freshwater III or somehting like that.

Hot Tub Forum

Factory Installed Osonator or ????
« on: November 12, 2005, 06:58:47 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Factory Installed Osonator or ????
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2005, 08:05:43 pm »
All ozonators are NOT alike. I can't really tell you which is best or necessarily explain the features of each but to some degree you get what you pay for. At the same time, you don't necessarily need the best high output ozonator with a smaller spa but IMO I wouldn't go gett a UV unit or a cheapo CD unit just to save $$ and have something that isn't too effective. As much as I am an ozone backer, with some of these $100 units I wonder if you're not better off going ozone free and just use more chlorine.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

jetster

• Bublin Jetsetter
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2005, 08:10:33 pm »
As I said before my Ozone on the Jefsetter works very well. The injector did get clogged once but a very easy home fix.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2005, 08:10:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42