What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HS Grandee  (Read 4264 times)

BearBath

• Ya snooze Ya Lose
HS Grandee
« on: November 06, 2005, 06:10:04 pm »
Hi All. Thanks for the advice and help! I put a new Hotspring Grandee on order last friday. Should arrive in a couple of weeks. Now comes getting the site ready!

The dealer made a last minute adjustment (down) on the price and that sealed the deal.

Look for all my next posts on chemicals, foaming, kids in the spa, etc!
(But nothing on pregnant wife, unless she finds another donor!)

Bearbath

Hot Tub Forum

HS Grandee
« on: November 06, 2005, 06:10:04 pm »

pruned_hands

• Hot Springs Grandee Lover
Re: HS Grandee
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 07:29:54 pm »
bearbath,

I have had my grandee for a week now and we are loving it!  The chemical maintenance has been smooth so far and temp is always right.  

I am sure you are looking forward to it and you have come to the right place for answers.  This forum has been very helpful to me as we prepared for and received our grandee.  Be sure to ask any questions...someone will have an answer!

pruned hands

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 12:50:51 pm »
Congratulations BearBath!  You got a great spa and it sounds like you got a great deal.  Enjoy that puppy for the next 20 or so years and always turn here if you need any help on taking care of the spa.  It's a piece of cake. :)

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

TCat

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 01:51:48 pm »
We just got back from the HS dealer, where we put both our selves and five kids into the Grandee (dry).  Wow!  What a beautiful sight.  We've decided to order one this week.  I just wish our dealer had come down a bit on the price like yours did!  But we are so excited about it.  What colors are you getting?

Danny

• "He was a wise man who invented beer"  Plato
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2005, 02:15:54 pm »
Congratulations!  I'm sure you'll love it.  Now the hard part, waiting for the delivery!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2005, 02:30:08 pm »
We've decided to order one this week.  I just wish our dealer had come down a bit on the price like yours did!  But we are so excited about it.  What colors are you getting?

When the dealer holds firm to a final price and you believe he won't move further you might look at accessories that aren't included that you might need and see if they'll bargain a bit there. Did the price he gave you include some typical add-ons such as ozone, steps, lifter, more chems (the starter sets are small bottles), Nature II cartridges, extra filter (will come in handy when cleaning), etc.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

TCat

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2005, 04:37:35 pm »
The price includes delivery, set up, start up chemicals, some kind of little vacuum, cover lifter and ozone.  She also said they would give me a silver cartridge to try.  I asked about steps, they're on sale for $50.  We had narrowed our search down to the Grandee or Marquis Euphoria.  The Marquis dealer was throwing in steps, 2 nice robes, a spa pillow...he seemed much more interested in adding to the deal.  We went back to HS today hoping they might do the same...but no.  They really just reviewed the quality of their product.  We ended up not even going to the Marquis after.  Our plan was to bring five kids and see how they all fit in both tubs, but seeing them all in the Grandee really made it clear we want that one...even at the the higher price.

BearBath

• Ya snooze Ya Lose
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2005, 06:39:14 pm »
We ordered the sand granite with the gray exterior. I didn't really care and kinda liked the blue granite, but my wife was set on the sand, so, what a surprise, we got sand.
BearBath

TCat

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2005, 06:55:02 pm »
Hey, Bearbath, I liked the blue and my husband liked the sand...so we're getting sand.  His idea, though, which makes sense, is that the light colors will show up better on the sand than blue.  I don't care so much what color, just how soon I can get in it!  How long til yours is delivered?

upinya

• Full Hard Bites
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2005, 08:43:03 pm »
The wife and I just received our Envoy Tues, wow love the tub. It only took 5 days to get ours but we have a HS warehouse here in Atlanta. I guess each dealer is different in price and freebies. We got our Envoy for 8775.00 started out at 9300.00 came with ozone,cover,lifter,steps,navigator,chemicals and a seat cushion for the short wife. I would like to thank all you guys and gals that make post. It gives us newbies allot of info. Special thanks to terminator.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2005, 09:43:42 am »
Congratulations upinya and thank you for your kind words! :)

WOW, you got a heckuva deal on a GREAT spa, my personal favorite.  You're going to experience a lot of great moments in that spa over the next few years.  Enjoy it!

Terminator

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2005, 05:24:16 pm »
May ya'll always have hot, clean, bubbly water!!!

I hardly remember the difficulties with my delivery.  It's hot and ready for me anytime!  I don't know why I didn't get one sooner!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2005, 05:25:58 pm »
May ya'll always have hot, clean, bubbly water!!!

Woohoo!  I was wondering how you were going to pull of a quadruple blessing and you done me proud by invoking the "ya'll" protocol.  Well done, Lori! ;D

Terminator
« Last Edit: November 10, 2005, 05:27:05 pm by East_TX_Spa »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2005, 06:01:06 pm »
Thank you!  Thank you!   ;D ;D ;D   :-* :-* :-*

I have a reputation to uphold, Term!!   ;)
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2005, 06:01:06 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42