What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: sundance  (Read 3452 times)

cobra

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
sundance
« on: November 08, 2005, 08:04:28 pm »
I have hs and sundance here in town. Sovereign                      $ 8.000 seems i can more spa with cameo majesta altamar  thanks for your advice

Hot Tub Forum

sundance
« on: November 08, 2005, 08:04:28 pm »

luigi311

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: sundance
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 07:34:43 am »
That's what I think also.  Check out how willing each company is to do service after the sale.  Try calling each company's 800 numbers.

Guzz

• I sell HotSprings & other things as well!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2005, 12:32:24 pm »
Check out the Tiger River Caspian or Bengal at your HS dealer, they are more mderately priced but fully featured spas.

grahamtasia

• Life is not short!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2005, 03:35:36 pm »
I agree with Guzz. You should definately check out the Tiger River line.  I think you will find that it is a premier spa that is technically similar to the HotSprings, but, stylishly different!! Good luck!!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 06:26:05 pm »
Two good brands.  Take your time, talk to both dealers, get a feel for the dealers as you buy the dealer too. (Although in my case, that lasted only 2 years) Find out there wet test policy, and by all means tell us what you think as you go along.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2005, 06:37:53 pm »
Here's a neat trick you can try.  I did this at the State Fair of Texas a few weeks ago and I was amazed at what I found.

Go up to each of the spas you are looking at at bang on the side of the spa with your fist.  See which one feels flimsy and somewhat cheap and which one feels solid and well-built.  Heck, go ahead and kick the side of it as hard as you want (well, don't kick the Sovereign hard or you'll break your foot).

It's very enlightening and therapeutic.  Everyone should try it when they're spa shopping. :)

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2005, 06:37:53 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42