What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New model year  (Read 2370 times)

reloman

• Looking 4 Help
New model year
« on: November 08, 2005, 07:03:58 pm »
When does the new models come out for 2006?  

I'm just wondering if it's worth waiting to purchase, either for a better deal on a 2005 or to see if there are any new features coming on the 2006 models.

I love the waterfall on the Jacuzzi spas and wish there were a better waterfall on the HS Vangaurd spa, the well spring just doesn't do it for me.

Hot Tub Forum

New model year
« on: November 08, 2005, 07:03:58 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: New model year
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2005, 07:13:09 pm »
New spas usually come out around February. The dealers will probably know if there are changes coming for the models you're looking for so ask. If nothing is changing Iyou might want to consider buying now because one thing that may change with the new model years is pricing. As far as waterfalls, to each his own but I'd hate to see too much of your decision based on that as very often they used little after the newness wears off and you find the parts of the spa with real value (hot water, jets and quality of construction).
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 07:38:58 pm »
I agree with the T.U.O. ....prices increases for sure for almost everyone. Sure there there will be some changes but I think many have already been introduced. Waterfalls keep in mind you have a cover on your spa probably for 23 plus hours a day.....how much do you think in the end it will really matter.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 07:38:58 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42