« on: November 02, 2005, 07:46:31 pm »
any info on these spas

Hot Tub Forum

belize
« on: November 02, 2005, 07:46:31 pm »

hymbaw

Re: belize
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2005, 11:46:40 am »
Never heard of the spas. I am going to visit Belize in Jan./Feb. I'll look around between glasses of rum punch and see what I can find!!!
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

Guzz

• I sell HotSprings & other things as well!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2005, 12:31:35 pm »
They are distributed by Spa depot online, as to quality I cannot comment except to say you get what you pay for.

randymorrison

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2005, 06:22:24 pm »
Made by Aber Manufacturing in British Columbia, Canada, specifically for Spa Depot in Olympia, WA (mail order company)   Aber also makes their own, higher-end: --- Pacific Hot Tubs.

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2005, 08:13:33 am »
Made by Aber Manufacturing in British Columbia, Canada, specifically for Spa Depot in Olympia, WA (mail order company) š Aber also makes their own, higher-end: --- Pacific Hot Tubs.

Someone is actually manufacturing spas under the name Spa Depot?  Again?
-SpaMan~

randymorrison

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2005, 12:34:31 pm »

Someone is actually manufacturing spas under the name Spa Depot? ÊAgain?

Didn't say that!   I said Aber Mfg. is manufacturing the Belize line FOR the company called Spa Depot out of Olympia, WA---www.spadepot.com

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2005, 12:39:37 pm »

Didn't say that! š I said Aber Mfg. is manufacturing the Belize line FOR the company called Spa Depot out of Olympia, WA---www.spadepot.com

whew! My appologies! I have seen the oval tub before I believe it comes standard with an inflatable cover? If I remember correctly the warranty of this spa is very short. You may want to check that.
-SpaMan~

randymorrison

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2005, 04:27:56 pm »
not at all true.  It is a regular hot tub with low-end jets, and rather inexpensively made.    I visited Aber myself before buying my Pacific tub from them.  The Belize is not a bad low-end product---I just decided to spend a bit more and get a better one.   For someone on a tight budget, that wants a hot tub, the Belize brand is definately an option worth checking out!

whew! My appologies! I have seen the oval tub before I believe it comes standard with an inflatable cover? If I remember correctly the warranty of this spa is very short. You may want to check that.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2005, 04:27:56 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42