What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: saratoga spas  (Read 2167 times)

bobtfd

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
saratoga spas
« on: November 03, 2005, 01:55:33 pm »
anybody have any feedback on saratoga spas in upstate ny?  i have been looking for a long time almost ready to make the purchase but never hear much feedback about these spas.  good or bad?

Hot Tub Forum

saratoga spas
« on: November 03, 2005, 01:55:33 pm »

NE-Phil

• Marquis Reward '05
Re: saratoga spas
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2005, 02:21:49 pm »
When I was looking for a hot tub earlier this year, I didn''t have a good experience with Saratoga Spa. You can check one of my posts about them here.
But don't take my word for it. Use the search feature above with "saratoga spa" (no quotes) for the Match as phrase. Be sure to change Max Age since last post from the default 7 days to the last 365 days.
You'll come up with quite a few hits.

Phil
Not a mountain lake? Then it's still a chemical soup!

NJDave

• It's just more fun to be in hot water!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2005, 06:48:56 pm »
If you live in Upstate New York, then you know Saratoga is made close by in Latham, New York. They are very nice family owned spa manufacturer, putting out a nice quality product. Being smaller, they do not get as much press. But, don't let that stop you from looking at them and giving them a wet test. They will hold up well in your tough upstate winters. Service should be very good, being so close to the plant. Goodluck. Dave.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2005, 06:48:56 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42