What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: keys backyard  (Read 3366 times)

cobra

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
keys backyard
« on: November 02, 2005, 07:43:55 pm »
any one delt with homedepot they have keys spas sound like good deal

Hot Tub Forum

keys backyard
« on: November 02, 2005, 07:43:55 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: keys backyard
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 07:50:17 pm »
Do a search of messages going back a year or so using Home Depot, COSTCO, Lowe's or BIG BOX .  You will get the general idea of the predominant opinion.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2005, 09:33:11 am »
I actually started my search for a hot tub on Walmart's website. I called them to see if I could ask questions and they gave me Key's customer service number. I talked with a person who strongly advised me to go to Home Depo, since they carry the brand, and try the tub out (althought they are not wet).  There was no way any of the tubs would fit me, they were too deep. She also told me that they will "dump" the tub at the end of your driveway and you would have to sign off that the tub arrived OK.  If you didn't like the tub, you would be responsible for return shipping that could be a couple of hundred dollars(or more).  On the other hand, I talked to someone at Home Depot who told me that they went with that brand of spa because they have a large network of repair shops that will service the tubs.  Hang around on here for a while and you will probably see the same thing that I did. These guys know what they are talking about and if you are serious about a hot tub,
you will probably not want to take the chance with a tub that you can't wet test or have a dealer representative to help you.
Support your dealer so they can support you!

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2005, 09:46:48 am »
I have 3 customers that work at Home Depot that bought HotSpring Spas from me.

The spas are less expensive at Home Depot.  The spas have more jets at Home Depot.  They even get an employee discount at Home Depot.  They didn't buy their spas at Home Depot. ;D

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2005, 10:18:59 am »
I have a friend that has a HD spa. He got a very good deal on it (It "fell off the truck" kinda deal on it.) - Fell off the truck in the "bada bing" way, not in the "it actually fell off the truck" way.   He doesn't complain about the tub.

Go look at these tubs. Figure in the cost of the steps, cover, cover lifter, delivery, ozinator.   You're adding at leat another $1K to the bill. The $4999 spa is now over $6000.

What ever you do, before you buy go at least go look at other tubs....may I suggest the Tiger River Caspain model. ($7000) The difference in the tubs will be significant .

07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2005, 10:18:59 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42