What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: LA Spas  (Read 7073 times)

tootsie

Re: LA Spas
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2005, 01:08:00 pm »
Tell me a little bit about this seat they have that you sit back in and it comes over your neck.  Is it awkward.  I havent wet tested yet but was just wondering.

this would 100% personal preference, why you need to wet test.  This seat and the lounge are my boyfriends favorite seats.  I find it to be comfortable if the shoulder jets are turned off, but not one of my favorite seats.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2005, 01:08:00 pm »

tootsie

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2005, 01:52:20 pm »
Actually I would say they will last about the same as the traditional filters.  The benefit is that they are MUCH easier to clean and replacement costs are much lower.

I've only had my tub a couple of months, so I don't know how long the filter will last.  but throwing in the washing machine with 1/4 cup of bleach and a capful of detergent couldn't be any easier and you don't have the problem of making sure all the detergent is rinsed out because the washer does a good enough job.

Also, a cost saving of not having to buy special filter cleaner.

salesdvl

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2005, 07:57:25 pm »
Thanks for the kind words there Toots.  Please go to the nearest mountain and shout it from the top.  ;)
Measure once, cut twice.

CraigW

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2005, 10:15:21 am »
We have an LA Oasis. I have no idea regarding the overall cost comparison on the filters. They definitely are easy to clean. I keep 2 sets, get about a year of use rotating them. To me (at least from my dealer) they seem to be about the same price as the cartridges, but don't know about the longevity of the carts.

Tootsie - you use detergent with yours? I've always just used the bleach per the manual.

As for the over the shoulder jets, our Oasis has two seats with them. One deeper than the other. The deeper fits me, the shallower fits my wife. Not awkward at all. Bottom line, we love our tub!!

Craig

mooser

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2005, 04:11:45 pm »
I too like the la spas tubs. I am looking at a paradise h2 and will probably order it this week if all goes well . I also wet tested the sundance maxxus and pacific tubs and like the la better

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2005, 04:16:27 pm »
I too like the la spas tubs. I am looking at a paradise h2 and will probably order it this week if all goes well . I also wet tested the sundance maxxus and pacific tubs and like the la better

Oh the H2! I wasnt at all impressed with the excercise equipment. The tub itself is nice I sold many of them in Phoenix. The last one I sold was put inground inside a garden room, it was beautiful!
-SpaMan~

OKC

• We love LA
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2005, 07:17:18 pm »
Ordered ours today.   We bought the Heet.  We wet tested and loved it.  After many weeks of looking and researching, I can relax and wait for the delivery.  

salesdvl

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2005, 08:13:22 pm »
Congrats.  You will love it.
Measure once, cut twice.

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2005, 08:26:13 pm »
Plus OKC, you bought from a terrific dealer!  They were second on my list!  You are now on the journey to Spatopia!  With the cooler weather we have been seeing, you are going to love that hot water!  Official blessings when it is delivered!!!

Congratulations!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

tootsie

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2005, 12:59:14 am »
Ordered ours today.   We bought the Heet.  We wet tested and loved it.  After many weeks of looking and researching, I can relax and wait for the delivery.  

That was one of my first choices, but it didn't fit in the budget.  Good luck and let me know what you think of it when you get it.   funny I don't remember the relaxing part until we got it.

OKC

• We love LA
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2005, 12:52:09 pm »
This whole spa deal has been an ordeal from day one.  This is actually our second spa.  We bought one over a month ago (a Cal Spa) Turns out the dealer was a complete jerk.  You know things like delivering the wrong spa then taking it back and bringing the right one the next day.  We had a problem with it overheating and they said they would mail me the part and I could put it in.....excuse me???  I never worked on a spa.....Even signed my name to the contract and sent it to the bank,.  That was the last straw.  We told them to pick it up and give us our deposit back.  We went a month without a spa.  You know after you have one for several weeks and use it daily you get used to it.  So we started looking.  Spa dealers seem to like Sunday off, and with my work schedule it was very hard for me to get out and look.  I learned alot after the original purchase, and used what I learned to look for the perfect spa for my family.  We found it...and now we are just waiting to soak.  That is why I am now relaxing.  I feel comfortable with my dealer now.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2005, 12:52:09 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42