What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: lights out in new sundance spa  (Read 12573 times)

trachda

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
lights out in new sundance spa
« on: October 28, 2005, 08:38:03 pm »
We had our tub since May. Sundance cameo.  Went to use our tub tonight ans the LED lights were not working.  The display panel indicates that the lights should be on but they are not.  Has any body encountered this problem and was it easily resolved.
Thanks Karen

Hot Tub Forum

lights out in new sundance spa
« on: October 28, 2005, 08:38:03 pm »

Hot Tub Guru

• Heavenly Times Hot Tubs & Billiards
Re: lights out in new sundance spa
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 09:44:50 pm »
It should be an easy fix.  Call the dealer you purchased your spa from, as it should be under warranty.  However, lights are typically not covered under warranty.

Michael
www.HeavenlyTimes.com

alwaysperky

• Hail the flashlight king!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2005, 11:01:31 pm »
Hmmmmm.  Do you have the Aqua terrace control panel?

Go to it, press the center button and I think you'll be fine.

AP

Ronnie526

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2005, 12:22:37 am »
Good luck, Trach .... My Optima was delivered 3 weeks ago today, & I'm STILL waiting for service.  Hope your Dealer is better than mine ....  :(

Ronnie526

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2005, 12:23:29 am »
Sorry ..... Same problem .... Aquaterrace panel dead

hymbaw

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2005, 10:19:25 am »
This is a problem that Sundance is aware of. Apparently electrical interference makes the lights stop working. Dealers have been informed of the fix and should be able to help you out.
                                Good Luck
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

Ronnie526

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2005, 07:26:11 pm »
Trach .... Had a service call today.  Tech came down with a complete new "AquaTerrace control pad".  I was @ work, but she called me & said that wasn't the problem???? ...  ??? ??? ???.  Ummmmm .... if replacing the COMPLETE control pad doesn't rectify the problem, I'm not quite sure WHAT WILL?? .... She scheduled me for another call this coming Thursday.  Guess it'll be FIVE weeks & counting???? .... Getting pretty frustrated here (if ya can't tell ..  ::)

PackerPaul

• Go Packers
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2005, 08:45:08 pm »
Good luck, Trach .... My Optima was delivered 3 weeks ago today, & I'm STILL waiting for service.  Hope your Dealer is better than mine ....  :(

Wow...you waited 3 weeks to get service? What was their excuse? Maybe you should give them some 'free' advertising here and give us their name & location! >:(

Ronnie526

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2005, 06:14:25 am »
Paul ... This is a continuing saga.  I've had lots of troubles here. Too numerous to go into in 1 post.  I'm not quite ready to throw Dealer under the bus yet (even though I SHOULD!)  I'm being patient because they do seem to be honestly trying.  I just think they're inexperienced.  For example? .... The service person who came out to my house has been there 6 months & is "mentoring" the orientation guy who came out 3 days after tub delivery & knew less than me (after I read manual) & gave me a lot of incorrect information.  If everything's not working after Thursday, I'll have to contact the Manufacturer directly, I guess.. ???

hymbaw

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2005, 11:51:31 am »
This shouldn't be such a big issue. Sundance sent us a memo telling us about the problem along with some little dohickies to install that eliminate the problem. I don't know why your dealer doesn't know about this. Tell them to call Sundance to get the fix instead of replacing parts that aren't the problem.
                                  good luck
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

Ronnie526

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2005, 12:35:05 am »
I guess I should be more specific.  My lights DO work, but only on or off from the main control panel.  The "AquaTerrace" control panel, which has 3 buttons to control the intensity of footwell lights and waterfall lights and the third button lets you "freeze" a color, is completely dead.  It's really irritating, because the lights just keep scrolling through about 8 different colors, & it reminds me of "Joe & Nemos hot dog stand.  I think we like the very subdued red, but I can't TELL because it only stays on for a SECOND @ a TIME!  
As far as the "easy fix memo" goes, apparently my Dealer is VERY much "out of the loop" .. ???

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2005, 12:35:05 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42