What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Spot Sorrento.....opinions?  (Read 6754 times)

magellan360

Hot Spot Sorrento.....opinions?
« on: October 26, 2005, 03:18:15 pm »
Since no one had any advice on my previous post regarding a used Marquis 'Mirage', I've started looking at new spas.
The Hot Spot 'Sorrento' seems to fit my size and budget preferences.
Any insight from the Forum?
Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Spot Sorrento.....opinions?
« on: October 26, 2005, 03:18:15 pm »

scott10367

• I live to spa and spa to live!
Re: Hot Spot Sorrento.....opinions?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 03:25:01 pm »
Hi,
It is a great spa for the price.  While not being as full featured as the rest of the Watkins line, you can rest assured that it was manufactured properly!  We have sold about 100 Sorrento's since they were launched and have had very few problems with them.  As with all spas, I would recommend that you wet test the unit before buying to be sure it is right for you.  Also, make sure you trust the dealer since they will be who you are dealing with for years to come.  If both of them are OK, then I'd say go for it!  Good luck!

Guzz

• I sell HotSprings & other things as well!
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 03:28:24 pm »
The Hot Spot Sorrento is made in the Watkins factory and is a good quality spa for the price point. I have sold quite a few of them and my customers are very satisfied, we also have very few service calls on them. If  you are looking for something in that size, check out the Tiger River Sumatran and Solana SX, these are also made by Watkins and fall into the 4-5k bracket.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2005, 04:07:01 pm »
It is a good entry level spa.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

salesdvl

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2005, 07:43:25 pm »
I think you could find a spa in the same price range with alot more features, if you keep looking.  It depends on what you want it to have on it.  As the Terminator said, it is a good entry level spa.  If you want a basic spa made by a big manufacturer then its the one for you.  If you want more features, there are plenty of good brands out there that are good quality.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 07:46:20 pm by salesdvl »
Measure once, cut twice.

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2005, 10:09:07 pm »
I don't know how big a Sorrento is or how much it goes for but look at different brands.

You might get an equivilent tub for less money or a nicer tub for the same. I know that Artesian has various levels of tubs and one of their small Island series can probably be had for about 5K ... maybe less.

I know my dealer is selling an Artesian model in a level that's lower than the Island series (it doesn't seem to have the same "look" as their higher levels) for about $3600 with a stereo.

Good Luck in your search!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2005, 10:09:07 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42