What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: It's been 5 months now...  (Read 2566 times)

mark_in_calif

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
It's been 5 months now...
« on: October 23, 2005, 12:31:53 am »
Hello Everyone- earlier this year i was a frequent lurker and asked a few questions from all of you about the tubs my wife and i were looking at which were jacuzzi, hot springs, marquis, artisan & coleman.

Well after lots of wet testing and research we finally made our decision.  Before i tell you what we bought, I'll tell you it was a very tough choice. We came down to the final 2 that we liked the best from size/fit, etc and that was the jacuzzi 385 and artisan dove canyon.  Ultimately we decided on the dove canyon due mainly to individual seat controls and our comfort with the dealer (on the 3rd wet test with jacuzzi, the sales person started making snide remarks, whereas the artisan dealer was very welcoming and not pushy.)

Ultimately we definately made the right decision as its been 5 months of happy tubbing for us and not one issue or problem (knock on wood) with the tub. It took me a couple months to nail down my chemical routine and even with that, the water remained been crystal clear at all times.

So thanks everyone and now I need to go jump in the tub!
javascript:grin()
Grin

;D

Hot Tub Forum

It's been 5 months now...
« on: October 23, 2005, 12:31:53 am »

jennyfun

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: It's been 5 months now...
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2005, 06:21:16 am »
That's nice to here especially now that we just bought a Dove Canyon yesterday.  It's gonna be a long 4 weeks!!!

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005, 08:54:40 am »
Artesian makes a great spa IMO. Glad you're happy with it!!

As for you, jennyfun - it'll go fast! Occupy your time buy reading up on water care and before you know it - 4 weeks will be gone.

I think that Artesian is on a quicker delivery schedule than 4 weeks, at least I think they were in the spring. I called my dealer about a month after ordering it to see if it was in and to schedule a delivery date (I had a deck project to finish before they could deliver) and it sounded like she had the tub for a short while.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2005, 10:25:41 am »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2005, 10:33:50 am »
May you always have hot, clean, bubbly water in that Artesian!  Enjoy Spatopia!  After 2 years, I'm still enjoying it!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

bob5820

• Artesian Piper Glen
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2005, 12:30:03 pm »
Artesian makes a great spa IMO. Glad you're happy with it!!

As for you, jennyfun - it'll go fast! Occupy your time buy reading up on water care and before you know it - 4 weeks will be gone.

I think that Artesian is on a quicker delivery schedule than 4 weeks, at least I think they were in the spring. I called my dealer about a month after ordering it to see if it was in and to schedule a delivery date (I had a deck project to finish before they could deliver) and it sounded like she had the tub for a short while.

My Piper Glen took about 30 days, I had been told that it might take as long as 45. Keep in mind that Artesian is in the process of moving to a new facility in Las Vegas. I don't  know if it will effect delivery time or not. My Piper came with a UV ozinator even though I had ordered a CD ozinator. My dealer ordered the correct ozinator the day after I got the tub, but it was another month until it came in. It should only have taken a week or so to get the new ozinator so obviously the move has caused some delays.

Congrats on the new tubs

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2005, 12:30:03 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42