What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Maxxus owners or dealers with Covermate III Lifter  (Read 3831 times)

vm87ckey42

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Maxxus owners or dealers with Covermate III Lifter
« on: October 20, 2005, 08:11:26 pm »
Hello, I am trying to get info on the C.M. III lifter for my maxxus spa which is one month old. I will like to purchased a C.M. III lifter. Will it work if ordered in the standard cabinet, or will i need extended brackets for a spa this size. Thanks vm

Hot Tub Forum

Maxxus owners or dealers with Covermate III Lifter
« on: October 20, 2005, 08:11:26 pm »

NJDave

• It's just more fun to be in hot water!
Re: Maxxus owners or dealers with Covermate III Li
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 11:08:11 pm »
I install a Covermate III Lifter with almost every spa sold. It is a great hydraulic lifter. For 90% of our installations, the regular CovermatIII is fine, no extenders required. But, the Maxus, does have a large radius. I'm not a Sundance dealer, but it looks like a good choice to go with the extended brackets. They are just a little bit longer, to add support, for spas with a larger radius. You can also contact Leisure Concepts at 800-469-2428. They do not quote prices to the public, but they will answer all of your questions, they are familiar with Sundance Spas and which lifter will work best. Goodluck. Dave.

leesweet

• '05 SD Maxxus
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2005, 04:05:49 pm »
I have the Cover Caddy, which holds the large Maxxus cover easily, and works well, especially since it lets you store most of the cover below 'water level'.  I recommend it, unless there's a reason for a different sort of installation.  Eight screws, and it's installed.  It's what my dealer uses for all Max's, I believe.

Very easy to lift/lower, and that's a good thing with this super-cover!
--
Lee

hymbaw

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2005, 04:27:30 pm »
I'm with NJDave - Call Leisure Concepts! They make a special version of the CoverMate I for the Maxxus, so they may for the III, as well.
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

leesweet

• '05 SD Maxxus
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2005, 05:07:28 pm »
Okay, I'll bite... why's the CoverMate III a better deal?  It is it easier to lift?  You don't have to slide the cover back into the lifter?  (Makes sense if you don't mind the 'view blockage'!)
--
Lee

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2005, 05:07:28 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42