What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera or Hot Springs????  (Read 1912 times)

philli31

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Caldera or Hot Springs????
« on: October 17, 2005, 11:04:42 pm »
Hello,
My wife and I wet tested a 2005 Hot Spring Sovereign and were thinking of buying it. The total is $7974.75 with delivery and set up,cover, start up chems,   220 subpanel, ozonator, steps, and the upgraded cover lifter. We were still going to look around and we heard about Caldera,are they as good as some of the others Ive been hearing about. We looked at Sundance but they were about a thousand more than Hot Springs. I have artritis starting in my spine and Im looking for quality with some bells and whistles and a lounger. What are your thoughts? And which is cheaper to operate per year (Chemicals and power consumption?). Sorry for all the questions were newbies. ;D

Hot Tub Forum

Caldera or Hot Springs????
« on: October 17, 2005, 11:04:42 pm »

NJDave

• It's just more fun to be in hot water!
Re: Caldera or Hot Springs????
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2005, 11:35:21 pm »
Caldera and Hot Springs are both manufactured by the same company, Watkins. So you can't go wrong. Two great brands. They are different brands, so you may like one over the other. Best thing to do is wet test and see which is best for you. Hot Springs should  price higher than the Caldera. Hot springs is a step above the Caldera, but not a huge step. Goodluck and Enjoy. Dave.

Texas_Tubs

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2005, 10:53:00 am »
Caldera and Hot Springs are very similar in many ways!  The best thing you can do is wet test and figure out which one suits you best.  When you wet test the Caldera notice the foot ridge on the bottom of the foot well, it is really great in helping you stay in your seat without floating.  Also notice the comfort features in the Caldera Spas.  Since you have already tested the Hot Springs I thought it would help to point out the features that help set Caldera a part!  Good Luck with your choice, they are both Great Brands of Spas!!! :)

Bill_Stevenson

• Hot Spring Envoy
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2005, 09:02:19 pm »
Having owned both, I have to say that IMHO Caldera is the better spa for me.  They feel different.  You have to wet test to know which is best for you.  There are a lot of good spas out there and you can adjust to anything.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2005, 09:02:19 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42