What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Ahhh.... what a way to start the day  (Read 2846 times)

drprwnap

Ahhh.... what a way to start the day
« on: October 17, 2005, 08:22:29 am »
Got in the Epic this am before work.  Absolutely the BEST way to start the day.  This tub is AWESOME!!   :o  :o Getting out of bed a half hour earlier for a soak is a no brainer!  :D Good day to all.

drprwnap  8)
Lovin' Spatopia in my Epic!

Hot Tub Forum

Ahhh.... what a way to start the day
« on: October 17, 2005, 08:22:29 am »

TrikkeAddict

• 2005 Sundance Cameo
Re: Ahhh.... what a way to start the day
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2005, 08:28:46 am »
Ah, I totally agree - there's nothing like waking up fully to the sun coming up and the birds chirping, while relaxing in the spa!!!  It's my morning routine!!!

cappykat

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2005, 10:32:20 am »
Nap...so you're loving your Epic?  No regrets?  We got our electical in this weekend.  I've got my fingers crossed that I'll be soaking by Thanksgiving...and will I ever be thankful!!
2005 Marquis Epic

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2005, 11:11:45 am »
Got in the Epic this am before work.  Absolutely the BEST way to start the day.  This tub is AWESOME!!   :o  :o Getting out of bed a half hour earlier for a soak is a no brainer!  :D Good day to all.

drprwnap  8)

Yep, it's hard to beat!  Now, if you can just get some Shiner Bock bootlegged to you, you'll be in hog heaven.  Give the Bandit and Snowman a call. ;D

Terminator
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 11:12:30 am by East_TX_Spa »
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

drprwnap

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2005, 11:40:13 am »
Nap...so you're loving your Epic?  No regrets?  We got our electical in this weekend.  I've got my fingers crossed that I'll be soaking by Thanksgiving...and will I ever be thankful!!

kat,
Yes, I'm LOVING my Epic.  No, no regrets.  The more I learn how to operate the spa, the more I like it!!  :D
If I can stay out of it long enough, I'll post pictures!  
Good luck with yours, I hope the wait goes quickly.
Lovin' Spatopia in my Epic!

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2005, 02:38:58 pm »

kat,
Yes, I'm LOVING my Epic.  No, no regrets.  The more I learn how to operate the spa, the more I like it!!  :D
If I can stay out of it long enough, I'll post pictures!  
Good luck with yours, I hope the wait goes quickly.

Good to hear your enjoying the spa, I think it is very common for folks to get used to and to take the time to really appreciate the tri zone, I think in a wet test many are not comfortable enough or are always given a proper demo on how to use it. but in your home you really can appreciate the Hydro therapy you get with it.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 02:39:41 pm by Mendocino101 »

Froggy

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2005, 02:53:53 pm »
Can't use mine in the morning makes me turn into Jelly Man then I don't feel like doing anything else but laying around.....lol

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2005, 09:07:17 pm »
I am also a morning soaker...with a mug of coffee.  I use it almost every day.  If I were just an evening user, I don't think I would be in it as consistantly.

PaulMc

• 2005 Sundance Majesta and lovin' it.
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2005, 09:36:01 pm »
  Congrats. I also was amazed how much different I could make each soak as I learned to use ours. And I'm a morning person too. I usually get in around 5:30 and am dried off enough to call the family at 6:15. No sunshine any more at those times. Of course there isn't any at night when I go in with the family either.  Happy soaking!   paul
Owner, Sundance Majesta , July '05, Ontario Canada

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2005, 09:38:26 am »
I am also a morning soaker...with a mug of coffee.

Here, here.........and now with the mornings getting a bit brisk, that cuppa joe and a soak is even better.  The weather here has been absolutely perfect for the last week or so....cool nights, warm days, low humidity....and the early morning soaks are getting better and better.  Even saw a trifecta a couple of mornings ago.......1 satellite, 1 Iridium flare and 1 shooting star.....what a way to start the day!
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2005, 11:10:25 am »

drprwnap  8)

I wake at 3AM just to get in the spa before the world is awake. (then I really sleep hard from 4 to 6 :)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2005, 11:10:25 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42