What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Ready to buy  (Read 2209 times)

Jims

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Ready to buy
« on: October 15, 2005, 04:12:41 pm »
We are ready to buy and are betwenn the Solana TX by Hotsprings or the Chena by Leisure Spas.  The Chena is more spa foir about the same price.  We want a small unit just for the two of us.  It will be our relaxation away from the kids phones etc.  The Solona fits in the area better but being first time buyers we have not heard much about either.  We are looking for information on both.
Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Ready to buy
« on: October 15, 2005, 04:12:41 pm »

Guzz

• I sell HotSprings & other things as well!
Re: Ready to buy
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2005, 04:24:51 pm »
Can only tell you about the Solana Tx as I have sold many of them. I wet tested it also. For a small spa it is quite roomy when you are in it and feels just like one of the larger HotSpring models. All my customers have been very satisfied with it, I even had one come back and buy a second one for his beach house. If you want something just a little bigger try out the Solana sx which has just been redesigned with a Moto massage jet in the right hand seat. Good luck
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 04:28:39 pm by Guzz »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2005, 04:26:46 pm »
Never heard of Leisure Spas, but Hot Springs is a major manufacturer. If you like the Solana, I would go with that. You'll have a larger dealer network if something should happen to your dealer and apparently Hot Springs does take good care of their customers!

cappykat

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2005, 04:57:50 pm »
Is Leisure Spas from Rec Warehouse?  Just curious because they sell Leisure Bay and IMO I think they are high priced for the quality.

I agree with Vinny...go with HotSprings.  They have been around forever and have a very good reputation.
2005 Marquis Epic

Jims

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2005, 05:27:07 pm »
Thanks

The Leisure Spa model is similar to the Jetsetter bvut seeems to offer more features for the money  They are sold by the distributor mentioned we have a local distributor with a store service delivery ect
Jim

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2005, 05:27:07 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42