What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Master Spas?  (Read 11642 times)

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Re: Master Spas?
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2004, 04:05:14 pm »

And WSD previously said:

salesy,
Between you feeling 'cheap and used' and me feeling 'violated', I'd say it sounds as if we're having a pretty good time.... ;D

WindyBob buddy!
Where the heck have you been?! We were starting to miss you.....

Hey, considering my poor experiences with master and how I feel about them don't you think I've been pretty sedate on this topic? ;) I was trying not to violate you to much, you know.... the truce and all.....? ;D 8)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2004, 04:05:14 pm »

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2004, 04:18:00 pm »

And WSD previously said:

salesy,
Between you feeling 'cheap and used' and me feeling 'violated', I'd say it sounds as if we're having a pretty good time.... ;D

I'm jealous, it's been years since I've felt cheap, used, and violated. LOL ::)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2004, 04:40:14 pm by spahappy »

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2004, 08:45:11 pm »
bubba stu,
You are and always will be DA MAN!  Yeah, I was in Orlando for the week for work (poor, poor me  ;D) and I certainly missed you's guys as well.  

Truce violations?......What truce violations?....... ;)  
Naaah, you have your story to tell and I certainly feel your opinions should not only be heard but should be heeded......I'm just trying to 'tone them down' a bit for you as well as voice my excellent MS experiences thus far.  Keep up the good work, m'man...... 8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

rocket

• Life is good!
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2004, 09:37:43 pm »

Dude, nicely put.   Unbiased.  To the point.   I like it.

Nicley said.  

paul

• New Optima Owner
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2005, 04:34:35 pm »
Are you still happy with your LSX?  I am down to choosing between the lSX for $10,500 (incl. stereo, delivery, ozonator, cover, lifter, chemicals) and the SD Optima for $9300 (same package but no stereo.)  The Master felt better (I could only wet test the 800 so I couldn't try the extreme therapy seat, but what power!), but my SD dealer is established and I feel like they will be here to help out, whereas w/ Master I would be on my own (brand new dealer, rented some space in a warehouse, etc, does not seem to be an ongoing business).

Paul

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2005, 10:04:54 am »
Wow, Paul, you are certainly doing your homework on the board!  I had completely forgotten this thread and it was enjoyable reading it again.....especially the violated part!

On the serious side, yes, I'm completely happy with my LSX.  It has been absolutely issue free and my infatuation with the therapy continues to this day.  I will disagree with salesdvl's comment that the tub has 1 awesome seat....IMHO, it has 3 awesome seats including the the xtreme therapy, the corner/shoulder seat and the lounge.....I usually visit all three during my soaks.  And I don't know why salesy said "assuming the jets stay in place".....I haven't experienced "wandering" jets in my tub but I guess he has run into a few.

Take your time--wet test, wet test, wet test.  If you are like me and you find the LSX offers the best therapy for you, there is absolutely no reason to buy anything else unless you are not satisfied with your dealer, which is an important issue.  I actually gave the therapy more weight in my decision because my closest MS dealer at that time was 200+ miles away.  I bought it from him anyway because I trusted him and really liked the tub.  Now an MS dealer has located within 30 miles and he has been wonderful to agree to service my tub should anything be needed.

Good luck! 8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

SDguy

• Where do they get these names for spas?
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2005, 02:20:29 pm »
I love this forum guys...I've never been so entertained at work and still feel like I'm doing something productive, but hey ;)

Anyways, Frankie, buddy,pal, trust me whatever decision you make is the right one for you...When you're soakin in that water, what you paid for that hot water doesn't even matter.

There is a lot of professional opinion in this board and yes, of course I'm going to say SD is the better of the two.  Through my own research and wet-testing, SD definately throws the master's features to the dogs.

-filtration
-jet technology
-warranty
-design
-industry firsts (a big list too)
the list goes on and on, so while your soakin stay a lil longer, okay im gettin carried away... 8)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2005, 02:20:29 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42