What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Have to ask again  (Read 2022 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Have to ask again
« on: September 21, 2005, 04:55:33 pm »
Can anyone tell me if they have experience with
Maax Spas? I am looking at a Maax Elite 80.  It almost seems too good to be true for  $6100.  Any thoughts would be appreciated!
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

Have to ask again
« on: September 21, 2005, 04:55:33 pm »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: Have to ask again
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2005, 07:16:29 pm »
Last year I saw the Coleman 480 or 481 and it seemed like a nice spa. Coleman is made by Maxx. The 2004 price was comparable to the price you quoted.

I would suggest you go to the Coleman website and try to compare the 2 brands - features and warranty and see how the Maxx you saw stacks up to the Coleman.

Good Luck!

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2005, 08:34:17 pm »
Can anyone tell me if they have experience with
Maax Spas? I am looking at a Maax Elite 80.  It almost seems too good to be true for  $6100.  Any thoughts would be appreciated!

That is a very good price for the Elite 80...I've seen them go for over $8K here. Two years ago at state fair we where selling them for $7895.

It's a decent spa...pretty much a Coleman under the hood. We had warrenty issues in the past with things taking too long to get here so we dropped them. In the last 6 months they have been one of the best companies to deal with on warrenty issues so I think they "got it". We intend to bring them back for another location.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2005, 08:34:17 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42