What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Happy Saturday  (Read 3345 times)

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
Happy Saturday
« on: September 17, 2005, 10:48:35 am »
It's a perfect day to enjoy a wonderful spa!!!

Hot Tub Forum

Happy Saturday
« on: September 17, 2005, 10:48:35 am »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: Happy Saturday
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2005, 11:22:18 am »
Very Nice!!

Unfortunately, here it's overcast and possible Tstorms!

I was looking forward to end of Sept - cooler days and less humid but it hasn't gotten there yet.  We did have a couple of REALLY nice days (nights) and it was great soaking in the tub!

And hey, it looks like nice fresh water!!! ;)

ENJOY!

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2005, 11:30:59 am »
Very nice Payton.  It looks like paradise.  I love the deck.  I don't get to see very many decks like yours in Southern California for some reason.  Where have you been lately?
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Lablover2004

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2005, 11:41:12 am »
Is this YOUR deck???????????? If so it is absolutely gorgeous.

You have been blessed Indeed

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2005, 12:56:39 pm »
I have been enjoying the hot tub with the wife so I have not been on much lately. I have been reading the board but have not posted too many messages. And yes, that is our deck. Here is a full picture of it, we absolutely love it!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2005, 01:15:41 pm »
I happened to stop into the local Sundance/Jacuzzi Friday, and I kind of migrated to this tub as one I might have considered if I was in the market now. I stopped in their to get Dichlor. I frequently buy that or MPS from different dealers as an excuse to check different tubs, so I know what you guys are talking about here.  ;)  To my suprise the guy on duty knew who I was, my fame precedes me  ;D  He was quick to point out they had added a few filters to their stock that fit Dynasty tubs since they knew there was no longer a local dealer.  It was a nice visit.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2005, 01:16:41 pm by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2005, 04:46:07 pm »
A legend in your own mind....Just dont forget where you put it.

I happened to stop into the local Sundance/Jacuzzi Friday, and I kind of migrated to this tub as one I might have considered if I was in the market now. I stopped in their to get Dichlor. I frequently buy that or MPS from different dealers as an excuse to check different tubs, so I know what you guys are talking about here.  ;)  To my suprise the guy on duty knew who I was, my fame precedes me  ;D  He was quick to point out they had added a few filters to their stock that fit Dynasty tubs since they knew there was no longer a local dealer.  It was a nice visit.

If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2005, 04:54:45 pm »
Huh?

I happened to stop into the local Sundance/Jacuzzi Friday, and I kind of migrated to this tub as one I might have considered if I was in the market now. I stopped in their to get Dichlor. I frequently buy that or MPS from different dealers as an excuse to check different tubs, so I know what you guys are talking about here. ?;) ?To my suprise the guy on duty knew who I was, my fame precedes me ?;D ?He was quick to point out they had added a few filters to their stock that fit Dynasty tubs since they knew there was no longer a local dealer. ?It was a nice visit.

2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2005, 06:26:59 pm »
To my suprise the guy on duty knew who I was, my fame precedes me  ;D  

Didn't you tell us last week that the people from the Post Office recognized you from one of the pictures they have hanging on their wall?
220, 221, whatever it takes!

salesdvl

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2005, 09:19:45 am »
I have been enjoying the hot tub with the wife so I have not been on much lately. I have been reading the board but have not posted too many messages. And yes, that is our deck. Here is a full picture of it, we absolutely love it!

Is that a weed I see in the yard?  Geeze, ruins the whole scene.
Just kidding, looks wonderful.

Measure once, cut twice.

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2005, 06:05:46 pm »
Fresh water and a nice pleasant day! We couldn't have written a more picture perfect story!! The spa was much needed this weekend!!!

« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 06:06:10 pm by Payton3485 »

cappykat

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2005, 07:32:16 pm »
Payton, forgive me for my outright nosiness...we are trying to decide whether to do a 20x20 patio with pavers and a slab to house the tub, a screened porch, or deck.

How much did you pay for your deck?  PM me if you'd prefer.  It is absolutely beautiful!!  Where do you live?

I thought your first picture was from a brochure...very, very nice!!
2005 Marquis Epic

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2005, 11:16:59 pm »
Thanks for the compliments. The deck with the spa on it ran about $6K. We have a family friend that does great work not only with decks but all types of repairs and remodeling so I brainstomred ideas and let him be creative. We live in metro Atlanta and are very happy we decided to place the spa outside instead of inside. We were going to put it in our sunroom where our old spa used to be (came with the house). We are so glad we decided on a second deck! If you have any other questions, let me know. Thanks!

P.S. - The lower deck is 24'X16'
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 11:21:02 pm by Payton3485 »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2005, 10:31:30 am »
To my suprise the guy on duty knew who I was, my fame precedes me  ;D  It was a nice visit.
Yup - happens to me all the time. I walk into a store and right away they say, "Chas? You're the guy on the web boards, right? Have you met Bill McCall? What's it like to work with him?"
:o :o :o :o ;D ;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

cappykat

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2005, 10:40:34 am »
Payton, did you use PT wood or composite?
2005 Marquis Epic

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2005, 10:40:34 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42