What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Update on EZ SPA  (Read 2510 times)

jersey

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Update on EZ SPA
« on: September 18, 2005, 12:38:44 pm »
It sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

No disrespect to any one who may use it and it works for them....It just dosent work for me, I followed all instructions to a T that the dealer gave me for 2 weeks. My PH and TA could not be any lower.

Hot Tub Forum

Update on EZ SPA
« on: September 18, 2005, 12:38:44 pm »

vlady

• 05 Sundance Cameo
Re: Update on EZ SPA
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2005, 02:21:43 pm »
Have you used any PH Up?

The EZ Spa chemicals that were discussed before were for EZ Spa Boost (dichlor) after each use and EZ Spa OM used weekly. There is also EZ Down and EZ Up for adjusting pH and alk.

I've been using all of the EZ Spa chemicals for a little over 3 months with no problems at all.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2005, 02:33:14 pm by jnolan »

marquis

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2005, 05:44:51 pm »
see i bought that chem in about a year ago, and i have 2 people on it, and water is always fine.

jersey

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2005, 06:52:53 pm »
What has happened is I was following the dealer intructions, Shock with 2 TBLS. of dichlor and 6 hours later add the EZ Spa ( 1 scoop) . Do this on the same day once a week. Not adding anything in the meantime. It just dont work at all that way. I have to get the other chems and go from there. I will figure it out sooner or later  ??? ???  

vlady

• 05 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2005, 08:07:17 pm »
First you have test your water and make all of the adjustments for ph, alkalinity, and calcium hardness with products designed for that purpose.  

Then you get into the routine of EZ Spa Boost (dichlor) after each use and EZ Spa OM once a week.  I use the recommended amount on the container and rinse the filter every week or so.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2005, 08:07:17 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42