What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Resort Spas at Watson's ????  (Read 1980 times)

ajoy1216

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Resort Spas at Watson's ????
« on: September 15, 2005, 01:29:55 am »
So - I was looking at Artesian spas and stopped by Watson's in MN.   They say that their line of spas "resort spas" is a form of an Artesian spa.  I do think there are comparisons in the two, but I am curious as to where they fall in the platinum, gold, etc. line of Artesian.  Has anyone purchased one of these?  Thoughts?  Comparisons?   I want a fairly large spa and would like lights and a cd player.  

Thanks for your help!

Angie

Hot Tub Forum

Resort Spas at Watson's ????
« on: September 15, 2005, 01:29:55 am »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Re: Resort Spas at Watson's ????
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2005, 08:19:08 am »
Is this the Watson's in Apple Valley?  
If I were you, I'd ask them why they seem to change brands so often.  I swear that since we got our spa, they've changed brands at least twice.  
They were once Viking and Coleman, last time it was something else, and now it sounds like Artesian?
Nothing at all wrong with Artesian, my concern would be if they dropped them next year and you needed warranty service.
Brewman

ajoy1216

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2005, 09:02:20 am »
Yes - it is Watson's AV ---- they say they continue to service all tubs that they sell.   I am trying to stay around $8000 for a tub that has a lounge, sits 5-6 people around 93" square - changing lights, stainless jets, and stereo ---- they seem to have it.  But I am sooooooooooo nervous to buy from them.  I can't even find a website for "resort spas"

Anyone else know??

Thanks for the reply.

Angie

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2005, 09:35:04 am »
More fuel for your fire-  Not sure about the AV store, but overall, Watson's doesn't exactly have the best reputation in their home turf for customer service.

Also, they may service what they sell, but I'd still want to know why they switch brands around so much.  Is it because they are loosing their dealership rights for some reason, or are they just chasing higher profit margins, or what?  

In addition to Watson's, check out some other places too, just so you can get a good idea of other spas brands, prices, etc.....

Happy hunting.
Brewman

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2005, 12:09:02 pm »
Ask for customer refrences. Particularly one or two that have had service needs. This may help give you an idea as to their service capabilities. If they are anything like the one here, I'd keep looking a little more. I don't think there's a spa manufacturer out there that doesn't have the color scape lighting system either standard or as an option and everyone has a stereo cd player. You can surely find what you are looking for in other stores.

Yes - it is Watson's AV ---- they say they continue to service all tubs that they sell.   I am trying to stay around $8000 for a tub that has a lounge, sits 5-6 people around 93" square - changing lights, stainless jets, and stereo ---- they seem to have it.  But I am sooooooooooo nervous to buy from them.  I can't even find a website for "resort spas"

Anyone else know??

Thanks for the reply.

Angie

If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2005, 12:09:02 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42