What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: My Slab Pour  (Read 2751 times)

airheads

• '05 SD Maxxus!
My Slab Pour
« on: September 13, 2005, 03:23:07 pm »
Well our hot tub is almost here and we have to have somewhere to put it.  We decided on putting in a new concrete slab.  What started out as a 10'x12' slab grew and we filled in a whole bunch of area.  Total pour was 10 yards of concrete.  The slab is 6" thick.  

The blue tarp in the first photo is the location of the tub, and you can see the electrical conduit in place.  The tub will sit on a nice raised, level platform in the middle of the slab.  The concrete has an exposed aggregate finish, and the last photo shows them exposing the aggregate.

Our Sundance Maxxus should be here next Tuesday and I'll try to post a picture of the tub on the slab.  Hope you enjoy the photos.

Hot Tub Forum

My Slab Pour
« on: September 13, 2005, 03:23:07 pm »

c00ter

Re: My Slab Pour
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2005, 04:12:48 pm »
Looks great......

I know what you feel like with a project starting out with just the basic slab and somehow it GROWS!!!!!!  I'm doing the same in my backyard.  I purchased the Maxxus and figured hmmm simple 10x12 slab....  Well that turned into 700sq ft of stamped concrete...  Right now they are just about ready to put the steel down and pour....  Yippee...  I called my SD dealer today and told them to order my tub...  Can't wait..  I'll post pics of my small project later.. hehehhe..  

Karl

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2005, 05:52:08 pm »
Is that exposed agrigate???  Thats what it looks like.  I have that on my patio.  It is wonderful.

cappykat

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2005, 05:59:48 pm »
Very nice.  I know you'll enjoy your Maxxus!
2005 Marquis Epic

ramdom

• Hydropool 625er.
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2005, 03:52:16 am »
WOW. i'm just doing the crushed gravel, patio stone action and that seems like a lot - this is a site/sight!

Good luck and congrats on the new addition to your family - be sure to upload pix!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2005, 03:52:16 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42