What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Newbie cant make up my mind  (Read 6043 times)

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Newbie cant make up my mind
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2005, 06:38:17 pm »
We wet tested all of those before we made the decision to buy our Marquis Epic and found that for us the Jacuzzi was the most comfortable with the best feeling jets of the three.  We did not care for the jet action on the Tiger River, but to each his own.  Good luck.

Yes, wet test and understand that 3 people could wet test those 3 spas you're discussing and EACH could pick a different one as "best" for them. You should pick the brains of everyone here who has experience with them but don't automatically assume that because Peggy Sue or Billy Bob liked the "XXXX" spa best for such and such reasons that it should be the tiebreaker for your decision.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2005, 06:38:17 pm »

scott10367

• I live to spa and spa to live!
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2005, 08:41:05 pm »

Yes, wet test and understand that 3 people could wet test those 3 spas you're discussing and EACH could pick a different one as "best" for them. You should pick the brains of everyone here who has experience with them but don't automatically assume that because Peggy Sue or Billy Bob liked the "XXXX" spa best for such and such reasons that it should be the tiebreaker for your decision.

I totally agree!!  :)
I admit to a bias for the Caspian, but it is not for everyone.  Wet Test them all...twice if you need to be sure.  You will have this spa for years to come.  Good luck!

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2005, 09:36:23 am »
I've had the Caspain for just over 2 months now and love it.
I paid $7200  for it (Cover, lifter, steps, CD Ozinator, delivery and starter chems,...and a free rubber duck).   Other's here have reported paying less or the same.  The 8000 price from Terminator is the highest I 've seen for that tub.  Are prices going up? Time of year? Location? Oil prices?  

All in all, It's a great tub and others here who have one say the same.  Wet test it and if you like it and it fits you then go for it.

07 Caldera Geneva

cappykat

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2005, 11:23:11 am »
I agree with ttyacke...we chose an Epic, but Jacuzzi was our other choice.  Wet test, wet test and then wet test again.
2005 Marquis Epic

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2005, 11:23:11 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42