What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Show Stories....  (Read 5707 times)

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Re: Show Stories....
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2005, 07:37:53 pm »
stuart,  Can you give us the scoop on the Marquis Advisory Meeting?

Well, I would tell you.....but then I would have to kill you later....[/i] 8)

Honestly most of the changes won't take place until 2007, the goal to having us there is to do future planning.

I will say this however, unless anyone else comes up with anything near what we mapped out Marquis will own much more of the market than they do now.

One of the things we did there was give the blessing to the 530 Ultimate in the Everyday series that was just released.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2005, 07:37:53 pm »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2005, 09:47:31 pm »
Stuart,

Was this a hot air balloon festival?  How long was the festival?  Did you get the show team or did you use your normal sales crew?

Yes it was a festival however just my wife, myself and a freind worked the Balloon festival booth. It lasted 3 days, the fair was 11.
Was the Jacuzzi booth selling both Sundance and Jacuzzi or just Jacuzzi.  The thing with having Jacuzzi as a brand is that it brings the uninformed to your booth because of the name.  The name alone will sell tubs.  

Jacuzzi booth was both Sundance and Jacuzzi. I agree with you on the name bringing people in.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2005, 09:47:31 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42