What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian Diamond Arrived Today  (Read 1962 times)

Interplayfun

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Artesian Diamond Arrived Today
« on: September 08, 2005, 06:35:13 pm »
Looks like it was a big day for Artesian to delivery its spas!  We got our Diamond today . . . two weeks earlier than expected!  We have to wait until next tuesday to get the electrical hooked up and then our dealer comes by to give us some instruction on chemistry and install our cover lifter.  We'll be soaking soon.   :D

Hot Tub Forum

Artesian Diamond Arrived Today
« on: September 08, 2005, 06:35:13 pm »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: Artesian Diamond Arrived Today
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2005, 07:11:25 pm »
Try not to hug the tub too much - I had a hard time not to hug it while I was waiting! :)

vlady

• 05 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2005, 07:25:06 pm »
Congratulations Interplayfun!

bob5820

• Artesian Piper Glen
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2005, 09:12:21 am »
My Piper Glen also showed up about 2 weeks early. I wonder if they tend to give pesimistic ship dates to avoid disapointment if there is a delay. If you don't mind my asking was the manufacure date on your tub before or after the tub was ordered. I ordered mine on 10 Sept, but the manufacure date on the s/n plate, shows a manufacure date of 15 July. Not that it's a big issue, but I was under the impression when I ordered my tub that Artesian then needed to build it for me. Other then ordering the CD ozinator instead of the UV, my tub was fairly standard, no radio, no pretty lights, so I guess its possible that they may have stock tubs prebuilt and then just modify them as needed. Good luck with your tub. Looking forward to a reveiw.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2005, 09:12:21 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42