What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Dream maker  x-spa-dition  (Read 3688 times)

marcaribe

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Dream maker  x-spa-dition
« on: September 08, 2005, 12:20:59 am »
hello, I am researching hot tubs/spas, and would like to hear opinions on the above-mentioned brand of spa.  I am on a limited budget, want a portable 110v tub, and mainly for 1-3 people. and want to make an economical purchase.  A review I have read gave it a very good rating.  I realize that you get what you pay for,  so I am willing to hear what you have to say/suggest.  thanks!!

Hot Tub Forum

Dream maker  x-spa-dition
« on: September 08, 2005, 12:20:59 am »

lothatch

softubs
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2005, 12:52:24 pm »
 :) Check E-bay for Softubs. I have two that we got on E-bay--a 220 and a 300. Both arrived in excellent shape, are easy to move and care for, and we are very happy. Paid $1,400 for the mid sized and $2,500 for the big one....both in fantastic condition....like new. You can visit the softub.com website for more info. I could not be more happier with our purchases.

Texas_Tubs

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Dream maker  x-spa-dition
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2005, 03:38:43 pm »
If you are on a fixed budget and want something you can just plug in and fill up, the Dreammakers are a very good choice.  They are inexpensive, and have some pretty cool features.  Softub's are nice too, just a little more expensive for a new one.  I would definitely buy a spa from a reputable local dealer, that way if you have problems you know they will be there to help!  Just a suggestion. :D

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2005, 04:15:53 pm »
We have had a great deal of problems with the reliability of the Dreamaker...

Motor issues, control box shorting and causing the system to run continuous and quite a few shell cracks

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2005, 01:19:35 am »
I support selecting an entry-level spa from a major brand.

You may not get many bells and whistles, but in the long run you will most likely have lower cost of ownership.

The Softub liner must be replaced in time - and how long it lasts is entirely up to you and how you sanitize it.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2005, 01:19:35 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42