What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis quest and destiny models  (Read 2680 times)

nomios_slc

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Marquis quest and destiny models
« on: September 06, 2005, 06:46:57 pm »
I stopped by the local Marquis dealer this afternoon. I was quoted $6,495 on the quest. That included 6 months of chems, delivery, etc. Is this a resonable price to pay?

Also does anyone know what the destiny is selling for? I like this spa better, but figured it was going to run 1,000 -1,500 more than the quest.

Hot Tub Forum

Marquis quest and destiny models
« on: September 06, 2005, 06:46:57 pm »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: Marquis quest and destiny models
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 06:57:34 pm »
Thats a good price on the Quest and also if you are right on the Destiny also a good price.....One is a two pump with 38 jets vs single pump and 25 if the more jets and 2 pumps appeal to you than I would suggest going that way as you will hopefully enjoy this for many years to come....

nomios_slc

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 09:47:42 pm »
I like the two pump system, but I am not to thrilled with the price.

Know anything about the marquis "Everyday Hot Tub" line? From this line I was also shown the 636. It had two pumps and the layout was nice. The warranty was not as great.

Five years on shell, exterior, base, plumbing. Three years on Major components.

While the warranty is not as good as the quest or destiny, the salesman told me there was no difference in the components used between these two lines. Seems unlikey given the difference in price. I was offered the 636 for 5,995. If I wanted the All-Weather upgrade, the price was 6,495.

newriver99

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2005, 01:26:48 pm »
I was given a price of 8750 for the destiny. This is the Phoenix area.  The dealer called back with a little better price but I told him he was to late.  The Hot Springs dealer had him beat.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2005, 01:26:48 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42